BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Nikki F.
Winchester, VA
Love these i have always loved the eos balls or eggs whatever you want to call them but these shimmery ones are Deffently cool.
Katie L.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pearl more...
Amazing!!!!!!! I love the smell the Texter everything!!!go buy this product!!!! It makes your lips shinny and soft all in one.
Cristina C.
Aveiro
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Excelente Lip Balm, practica presentacion y resultados inmediatos. Atrevete a lucir unos labios con aspecto sano y saludable!!
Maeggie L.
Duluth, MN
I got this lip balm for Christmas. To me I did not love the Shimmer that was in the lip balm. I didn't think it looked great on
Amanda S.
Love this brand and the subtle shimmer it adds if I don't want to go with a full lip stain or color. Leaves them extra smooth!
Olivia E.
Manteca
Review for: Pearl more...
I love this stuff, not only does it give your lips lots of moisture, but it adds a nice shimmer that lasts through my work day.
Stephanie M.
Center
Purchased at: Walgreens
It has a great shimmer and leaves your lip soft. Only thing is that they can be a little pricy for a lip balm but it’s worth it
monique f.
Stockton
Review for: Coral more...
I love using eos because they are really mostorising i ussally by 3 every year just cause i like the diffrent colors and scents
Kianna C.
Rosamond, CA
Eh I love eos but not my favorite. I'm more into the original. My lips are soft but too much shimmer eeek not my best purchase
Summer E.
Eastvale
This is a great and moisturizing little balm. It last for a very long time and brings a subtle and natural shimmer to the lips.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?