BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Zoeee♉ Z.
This product from eos is so good a little harder than there other lip products but the packaging is so cute you can't not have it!
Karrah W.
Milton, WV
I wasn’t as impressed with this product as I was the regular eos lip products. It didn’t really leave a shimmer I was looking for.
Andrea N.
Coral Gables, FL
Review for: Pearl more...
I HATE EOS. It made my lips dry and it didn't moisturize at all. I don't recommend this to anyone that needs to nourish their lips.
Lisa H.
Mount Vernon, OH
Purchased at: CVS
Goes on smooth and light. No heavy wax buildup. Yet results were seen immediately. The soft shimmer is all I need for a tanned face
Dilse N.
Pearl River, NY
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I absolutely love it. I have one in purse n one in bedroom n one in my bathroom
. I almost cannot leave without this its that good
Emily A.
This gives a subtle shine to your lips. It has the basic properties of the EOS classic lip balms, but with a little extra pizzazz!
Paige R.
Great product if you just want a small shimmer. Not too glossy that it gets stuck in your hair. Just enough to to add that sparkle!
bailey c.
plymouth
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
i did not like this product very much. it did not make my lips pink and the sparkles were very light. but it did make my lips soft.
Amber M.
Americus, GA
Review for: Pearl more...
This product works so good it helps my lips when they are chapped and I'm even shimmers it a little but so it doesn't look chapped
Amy J.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Smells good! And like I said I love any chapstick by eos! What else can I say? I won’t use any other chapstick unless it’s like eos
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?