BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Mary B.
Simpsonville, SC
Love this. It is a little sticky. But I love the glitter and the tint that I get from this product. I would recommend this product.
Amy J.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Smells good! And like I said I love any chapstick by eos! What else can I say? I won’t use any other chapstick unless it’s like eos
Sanmarqueña D.
Chicago
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I like it , pretty good quality and it's a simple lip color. This product is worth it and you don't have ton spend a lot of money.
Bree W.
Salisbury
I like this a lot. Its not my go to but its still pretty good. It smells great and it looks pretty good. Would probably buy again.
LaTasha l.
Saint Joe, IN
Love these. The color and sparkle it leaves on my lips is amazing. I love it. I own like 6 or 7 or them. And will keep buying them
Jenica W.
Bismarck, North Dakota
Purchased at: Target
Love the shimmer lip balm. Has a pink shimmer tint to it to add color and shine to my lips while making them feel soft and smooth.
Daniella Z.
Review for: Pearl more...
I got this during Christmas season on sale for $1.00 at Target it was the only one they had left. I love how it feels on my lips!!!
Abbey H.
Concord , NC
Review for: Coral more...
It’s moisturizing, but I didn’t see any color or shimmer on my lips. I was extremely disappointed. Threw away after the first use.
Molly C.
Rockford, IL
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
this is a soft and shiny lip balm in one this my favorite on the go it is light weight it may be a bit expensive but it is worth it
Faith C.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Walmart
My lips are dry during the winter. When it isn't winter they are soft and EOS keeps that moist feeling and healthiness at all times
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?