BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Jessica R.
Review for: Pearl more...
No. I tried two different "flavors" and all it did was dry my lips out even more. Now granted its cute packaging but not worth it.
Bree W.
Salisbury
I like this a lot. Its not my go to but its still pretty good. It smells great and it looks pretty good. Would probably buy again.
Imelda M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I love these lip balm .. They make your lip so soft and also taste good lol .. I always get mines in target but it kinda last long.
VaneSsa n.
Cicero ,ILL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product is so nice and creamy has a good smell too it has a little bit of shimmer which it looks real nice on the lips.
Chia K.
Menasha, WI
Review for: Pearl more...
Makes your lips feel super soft and also smells great. I purchased it from Walmart and you only need to apply once or twice a day.
Melody L.
Whittier , CA
I love shimmer on my lips and having a smooth lips after! And especially if my lips smell good. It always has to have a good scent!
nevaeh b.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
this product is amazing !! always keeps my lips moisturized and feeling great ! also a great shimmer when applied! highly recommend
Faith C.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Walmart
My lips are dry during the winter. When it isn't winter they are soft and EOS keeps that moist feeling and healthiness at all times
Keiona H.
Review for: Pearl more...
The eos chapstick is my go to on a normal day it makes my lips soft and keeps them that way even after the chapstick has worn off.
Kristen S.
Random Lake
It's the perfect combination of making your lips soft plus adding a tint of color. Works great for people who don't like lip stick.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?