BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

gabrielle P.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Pearl more...
The pearl lip balm is perfect for a quick something to put on to go out really quick. I personally want to have the whole collection
Rosa T.
Pittsfield, MA
Review for: Pearl more...
I'm in love with this eos. The shimmer is perfect not too over the top and it goes on nice and doesn't feel bumpy due to the glitter
Dominique C.
Los Angeles
I like this lip shimmer gloss but the colors don't show as well on my lips but I still love the gloss an would still buy another one
christina j.
Pineville, KY
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
this product is really great. it come in a small container so it is easy to carry. this product gives your lips just a hint of color
Rosa❤ A.
This bright balsam I loved for my lips allowed my mouth to look beautiful and apart I hydrated and protected from the inclement cold
Shannon B.
Hamburg, NY
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I'm not a fan of eos. Smells great and comes in a cute container, but leaves my lips feeling dry 15 minutes after I apply to my lips.
Mindy R.
A sweetly scented lip balm with the shimmering effect of a gloss/lip stick? Yes please! Definitely something to always keep on hand.
Review for: Pearl more...
It's very difficult to find a product that meets the needs of my lips, because they are very dry, but this lip balm helped me a lot.
nina b.
Lafayette, IN
I love the shimmer eos when I want a little color on my lips. It's perfect for that! Eos has been one of my favorites since day one.
sage✨💯 P.
Mill Hall PA
Works amazing as the original formula except, this one leaves a shimmer on your lips for a gloss looking effect. Which is so pretty.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?