BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Olga s.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
This was the first time i used it and thought the shape was odd. It is too round and gets beyond the lip line. I will not buy again.
Carrie H.
This is one of my favorite chapsticks! The shimmer adds a little something extra to the chapstick,  and it has the classic eos quality
christina j.
Pineville, KY
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
this product is really great. it come in a small container so it is easy to carry. this product gives your lips just a hint of color
Vic L.
Love this product, the light shimmer really adds something extra to your lips. Like wearing lipstick but really having the moisture.
sage✨💯 P.
Mill Hall PA
Works amazing as the original formula except, this one leaves a shimmer on your lips for a gloss looking effect. Which is so pretty.
Kelly G.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
This is my go to lip balm to add shine and a bit of color at the end of the day! The pink shimmer is a great hue to add to your lips!
Tania A.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I love this. I put it on right before I do my make up to fresh up my lips. Leaves my lips smooth and kissable and ready for lipstick.
Jazmine D.
Opelika
I love eos they are great smell good and work good.. I don't know what I would do with out them .. I'm always looking for new flavors
Ashley W.
Review for: Pearl more...
The shimmer is amazing. Have not been able to find anything that can compare to this product. It is a beauty staple and a must have!
Charlee B.
La Cygne
It's cute, applies well, has a good flavor, and easy to carry around! The packaging is good. Kind of pricey just for chapstick though
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?