BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

tayy🤤 t.
Fl
Review for: Coral more...
it was a really good shimmer and i loved it i would totally recommend if you are just starting out with makeup or even if you aren’t
Dominique C.
Los Angeles
I like this lip shimmer gloss but the colors don't show as well on my lips but I still love the gloss an would still buy another one
Stacy s.
Review for: Pearl more...
Love love love eos. It cuts perfectly into your purse and the rounded shape makes application simple. Also yours lips feel remarkable
Rosa❤ A.
This bright balsam I loved for my lips allowed my mouth to look beautiful and apart I hydrated and protected from the inclement cold
Jazmine D.
Opelika
I love eos they are great smell good and work good.. I don't know what I would do with out them .. I'm always looking for new flavors
Elizabeth L.
Phenix City, AL
THIA IS MY FAVORITE BY FAR EOS LIP PRODUCT! IT FEELS HEAVENLY ON MY LIPS AND SMELLS GREAT AND SPARKLES !!! THIS IS ALWAYS IN MY PURSE
Jessica D.
Homestead, FL
I love e.o.s. products this lip balm is extremely moisturizing and it also has a tint of color that makes your lips shiny and pretty
Jessica R.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Hands down my FAVORITE Eos product!! I normally can’t get away with wearing soft pinks, so for me it’s a miracle. Love the shimmer .
Veronica G.
McFarland ca.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
What i love about this lip shimmer is that it leaves a smooth soft refreshing feeling.. The smell is amazing . i highly recommend it
Mindy R.
A sweetly scented lip balm with the shimmering effect of a gloss/lip stick? Yes please! Definitely something to always keep on hand.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?