BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

gabrielle P.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Pearl more...
The pearl lip balm is perfect for a quick something to put on to go out really quick. I personally want to have the whole collection
Shannon B.
Hamburg, NY
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I'm not a fan of eos. Smells great and comes in a cute container, but leaves my lips feeling dry 15 minutes after I apply to my lips.
Cassondra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Look nice and feel good but I that's like glitter flex in it witch I don't care much for. It also smelt like marshmallow which I like
Anna M.
Shelby, AL
Can we just talk about how much I LOVE EOS! I just came across the shimmer and I am in love love love. Soft lip + shimmer= happy me!
Mindy R.
A sweetly scented lip balm with the shimmering effect of a gloss/lip stick? Yes please! Definitely something to always keep on hand.
Summer N.
Bay Minette
My lips are so shiny and so soft now !! This is a lifesaver for those who get cracked chapped lips ! I highly recommend this product.
Jessica R.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Hands down my FAVORITE Eos product!! I normally can’t get away with wearing soft pinks, so for me it’s a miracle. Love the shimmer .
Tamiko b.
Oakland
I generally love EOS products and was excited to try a new flavour and a new style of lip balm! (I usually get the pear shaped ones)
nina b.
Lafayette, IN
I love the shimmer eos when I want a little color on my lips. It's perfect for that! Eos has been one of my favorites since day one.
Maegan W.
Cypress Inn, TN
Review for: Pearl more...
This lip balm moisturizers my lips leaving them feeling super soft! They also have tinted lip balms if you're looking for some color.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?