BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Michelle L.
Plano
Great smelling balm and the shimmer was a perfect. It didn’t leave lips greasy or pilly and gave them a nice refresh moisturized feeling.
Claudia S.
Rosedale, MD
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I like all the lips balms they always make my lips so soft that some times i just cant stop feeling them yes i know thats a little weird
Erin H.
Johnson City, TN
I don't like this as much as other EOS products, but it is still worth trying. I didn't feel like it provided enough shimmer or moisture.
Makayla S.
College Sta, TX
This is absolutely the best tinted lip balm i've ever used. Long lasting moisture with a beautiful natural color and a hint of glitter!!
Megan C.
Burlington, NJ
Review for: Pearl more...
Loved this product so much and I actually went out and bought the other color. I strongly recommend, and I have always loved this brand.
Laura H.
Greenbush, ME
I really like this, just the right amount of shimmer, long lasting and works great. You can use it a few times a day and it last forever.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
This was a good to use in summer time loved the shimmer and could just ware this with a light lip gloss over this and boom instant look.
Tenique O.
Cape Town
Very soft on the lips. It leaves my lips feeling hydrated and moisturized all day. The shimmer gives the lips a pretty and healty shine.
Yassmin E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Its design is so cute and it's so resourceful and its such a cute tiny size to just stuff in your purse great for on the go and traveling
Jasmine W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
The product just did not perform the way I had hoped.  Would most likley grab an original EOS and save the tint and pearl for a lipstick.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?