BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
I love wearing this alone or on top of my lipstick. It leaves my lips feeling hydrated and silky soft. I do apply it throughout the day because it isn’t long lasting!
Michelle R.
Sacramento
Purchased at: Amazon
The lip shimmer really comes through. The balm hydrates my lips as well as makes them feel soft. The case is cute and pink and black with a screw off top that fits nicely in my purse
Chloe H.
I really love eos products. I also really love gloss and any type of lip balm that shines so when I saw this product, I had to get it. It was a little pricey, and I don't think it was worth it. Therefore, I probably won't get it again. It does have a very nice smell to it, which is good because some glosses smell terribly; I was excited when I realized how good it smelled. When I applied it however, it made my lips look much smaller and sure didn't give me a $5 (how much it was where I got it) glow. I didn't appreciate the fact that I spent $5 for something that a Dollar Tree lip gloss could've done a better job. I will say that, per the saving grace of the product brand, it did make my lips very soft, and I love soft lips. In conclusion, it held true to its brand and made my lips very soft, but I think eos has some kinks they need to work out before I would recommend this particular product.
Lindsay P.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I am obsessed with this product! The color is a perfect soft pink and is very subtle. Not only is it a nice pop of color, it is super moisturizing and makes my lips feel so soft.
Amanda R.
Camden, SC
very good lip balm nice and moisturizing and i felt that I needed to apply this item a lot less then other lip balms I had used. my only complaint is ai dislike the packaging. for someone who keeps it in my pocket i find it bulky and awkward
Isabel K.
Review for: Coral, Pearl, Sheer Pink more...
I love all of these eos is my favorite lip brand company they do not take all your money but at the same time give you a nice product and last all day I keep one in my purse my car and in my bedside tables I love every one of their products
fig r.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this stuff! Never leave home without it. Makes my lips so soft and smooth. I love the shape of it too - when I'm digging in my purse, it's easy to find. My kids always try to steal it from me!
April B.
Gastonia
Purchased at: Walmart
When I want a lip gloss look I just put the shimmer lip balm on. It is so very pretty. I am allergic to lip gloss so finding this has made me so happy! I absolutely love it!!
member-b1677
Review for: Pearl more...
The Eos shimmer lip balm is soft and I really liked it it’s lasted me a king time leaves a soft shimmer look to the lips nothing to strong or noticeable but pretty. I wear it often it’s really pretty.
Breanna H.
Review for: Coral more...
Hey I’m gonna puke was the day I gotta bf I love y’all you too much meanie and daddy I miss ya youuu was your the time to stop come here lemme I wanna puke fall I wanna puke
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?