BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
This was a good to use in summer time loved the shimmer and could just ware this with a light lip gloss over this and boom instant look.
Catherine M.
Review for: Other more...
I love this product. It helps heal my lips rather than make them worse like other brands. The price is great for the amount it lasts for.
Alyssa N.
Love eos because they're fun and easy to apply. Love the subtle shimmer it brings to my lips and the beautiful applicator and packaging!
April S.
North, SC
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
It was a great smelling lip balm.. made me lips feel soft and look glittery 😍 I would most definitely recommend this product for anyone 💕
Brendalee F.
Cambridge, MA
I think this product is OK does what it suppose to do. Leaves ur lips nice and smooth but I just wish there was more shimmer on the balm.
Ann S.
Is really nice to have around and whenever my lips are really chapped I use it. I would totally buy it again and recommend it for anyone.
Laura H.
Greenbush, ME
I really like this, just the right amount of shimmer, long lasting and works great. You can use it a few times a day and it last forever.
Kari C.
Bayamon
Great mixture of original EOS a little bit of shine. I am not a fan of sparkle but this has just the right amount without being too much!
Hannah B.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
One of my favorites, it had a good balance of color and shimmer. It also did a good job of keeping my lips hydrated and free of dryness.
Patrick J.
NORFOLK
Review for: eos Shimmer Lip Balm 2pk - 2.5 oz. more...
It is the shimmer one and I'm not really a big fan of it. It doesnt really work that well for me either. But it does have nice packaging.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?