BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Hannah B.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
One of my favorites, it had a good balance of color and shimmer. It also did a good job of keeping my lips hydrated and free of dryness.
Tonya S.
I use this every time I put my makeup on. I love it. It stays on my bathroom counter. Put it on several times throughout the day also...
Jordan R.
Alexandria
It is almost like a lip gloss it is so shimmery and glistens. Its not thick like most lol balms either, I could barely tell I had it on!
Angie M.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Such a nice texture but it's to shimmery . I'm more of a matte person (: but good for someone who wants a little shimmer to there lips (:
Kim M.
Purchased at: Target
Love how subtle the shimmer is on the lips. It nourishes the lips well. One of my favorite Eos products.eos™ Shimmer Lip Balm
Michelle R.
Manhattan, KS
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
This product tends to dry my lips more than moisturize them. The color was a nice adddition, but not enough to make me love the product.
Erin H.
Johnson City, TN
I don't like this as much as other EOS products, but it is still worth trying. I didn't feel like it provided enough shimmer or moisture.
Madison S.
Deposit, NY
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
My experience of using the eos sheer pink shimmer balm is that it keeps my lips moisturized and it have a nice shimmer to it as well!!❤️
Makayla S.
College Sta, TX
This is absolutely the best tinted lip balm i've ever used. Long lasting moisture with a beautiful natural color and a hint of glitter!!
Sapopan E.
Palestine, TX
Eos is my favorite brand. Love them way your lips stay so soft with this lip balm us a shimmer. I use all these products. 2 thumbs up.👍👍
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?