BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Raygan P.
Always one in my bag bc my lips get dry and Eos is my favorite chapstick there is! I currently have 4 and will always pick some more up :)
2Vitória V.
sao paulo
muito bom.Idrata os lábios além de dar uma sensação de refrescancia.Eu recomendo muito a quem tem lábios ressecados,você vai se surpreender
Shannon S.
I love this balm. The only think that keeps me from giving it 5 stars is the gritty texture and also that I find I have to reapply it often
Samantha Y.
weslaco
I bought this item at Walmart, but I didn’t like it I didn’t like the shine. Though I only used it once who know maybe I’ll use it again .
Kari C.
Bayamon
Great mixture of original EOS a little bit of shine. I am not a fan of sparkle but this has just the right amount without being too much!
Kali C.
I live for the eos balms... this one is super drying and flaky. I'm sure it's because of the shimmer that's in it. It is very pretty tho
Ann S.
Is really nice to have around and whenever my lips are really chapped I use it. I would totally buy it again and recommend it for anyone.
Vanessa B.
Review for: Pearl, Sheer Pink more...
These are very shimmery and I love them!! They give you a nice frosted look on your lips, plus the pearl shade doubles as a highlighter!
member-7220286c9
The eos adds just the right amount of shimmer and is scent less. The formula is the right amount of smooth and it is very moisturizing .
libni G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Es un buen producto, me a funcionado mucho ami ya que mis labios son muy resecos. Me encanta y el diseño que trae por fuera es increíble.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?