BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

rebecca c.
Warren
I love these, I carry one on me all the time. I love the shape of them and their easy to apply and love the the way they make my lips feel!
Sharon M.
Pensacola
Purchased at: Target
Light shimmer and feels silky going on. It's a good product. I like that it has shimmer but not glitter, so it works for older ladies too.
Melissa B.
Eos makes my lips super soft and shimmery. They don't have that dry feeling anymore. I love that it's easy to use & comes in a cute sphere.
Alexis F.
Winter Garden
Love the moisture and slight shimmer. Beats thick lipsticks if you are not into makeup. Good price for why you get. I found these at Ulta.
Alicia C.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Pearl more...
Been using this since it's been out and let me tell you it is wonderful! Love the way it makes my lips feel and gives them a sparkle tone!!
hileyny v.
Medley, FL - Florida
Review for: Pearl more...
Me encanta por que me hidratan mucho los labios ya que los tengo muy resecos y lo mejor es que lo puedes llevar en tu cartera a todos lados
Karla A.
Seagoville, TX
I used this product a few times throughout an entire week and around my lips i started breaking out and my skin began peeling really bad .
Maddie T.
hebron
Review for: Pearl more...
I love how this a cool shaped Chapstick I think thus is a unique product and is moisturerizing I like this better then any other Chapstick
member-9469e
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Loved it. It kept my lips moisturized and left a cute pink sparkly tint to my lips. It stayed on my lips all day, and my lips never dried!
A H.
Normal, IL
Goooood lip product! It’s like a lip balm, and gloss in one! It smells amazing too! The price is right, for the amount of product you get.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?