BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Hannah C.
Oakland City, IN
Review for: Pearl more...
I have always loved EOS, but as a girl who lives a bit of shimmer in her life this is perfect. Kids love this one too. Long lasting forsure
juliana G.
It's amazing I am absolutely in love with it it makes your lips super soft and it makes it easier for lipstick and gloss to slide right on.
MacKenzie K.
Shabbona
Review for: Pearl more...
This product felt quite uncomfortable on my lips. It was a far cry from the smooth feeling I’ve come to know and love from eos chapsticks.
Karla A.
Seagoville, TX
I used this product a few times throughout an entire week and around my lips i started breaking out and my skin began peeling really bad .
Madison B.
Hobart, IN
Review for: Pearl more...
I absolutely love the shimmer in this product. It's awesome to have a moisturizing & very cute chapstick/lip balm always on hand in my bag!
hileyny v.
Medley, FL - Florida
Review for: Pearl more...
Me encanta por que me hidratan mucho los labios ya que los tengo muy resecos y lo mejor es que lo puedes llevar en tu cartera a todos lados
Francis N.
Levittown, NY
Great chapstick! Very smooth with easy application. Very long lasting, and hydrating for my lips. I bought it at Walgreens. I am obsessed!
Philly B.
Love this lip balm. Not only does it make your lips silky smooth but the color is so cute. I love the little shimmer it adds to your lips.
Megan F.
Lachine
I love the color I makes on my lips almost like holographic color  its still loks and smells amazing for very mlittle cost a must have
⚽️💓mjaa O.
Los Angeles , CA
The best one ever. Very helpful just not that but very handy can’t fit any where. This really help with my chap lips. It’s very easy to use
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?