BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Robin B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like these balms the shape and packaging is cute, good scents and they do work better than most lip balms. I dont go out of my way to buy them because they could be more moisturizing, but other than that I do have a few in my drawer.
Vera H.
Cedar Rapids
Review for: Pearl more...
The Eos shimmer lip balms are a must have in your purse! If you ever need that extra something for a natural look, look no further. It gives a really pretty shine on your lips!
Amanda T.
Fairview Park, OH
Purchased at: Target
This was in my Christmas stocking from my mother in law and I'm actually wearing it right now! The shimmer is just stunning and I will definitely be buying more when I run out!
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Review for: Pearl, Sheer Pink more...
I started using this product 3 years ago when my daughter mentions her lips were dry at 4 years old.  We were in Walgreens and I wanted to get her something she wouldn't lose and that would be easy for her little hands to hold.  I absolutely love this product.  We both use it all the time.  It smells great.  It's not easy for her to lose, and it moisturizes well.
Eve B.
Rio Rancho, NM
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
So this balm is pretty similar to the white, plain stuff, I like the taste,smell and the application is smooth, but I don’t care for the texture with the shimmer additive,
Brittany H.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
The first time I saw this cute and pretty product was in Britney Spears's music video for "Make Me" and I thought it was so cute when she applied it and knew I had to find it asap. I was lucky to find it at Kohl's. I use this every day before applying one of my liquid lipsticks from Victoria's Secret or tarte. Sometimes I even wear this alone. The color is so pretty and feels so soft on the lips. Now, walmart and target sells this. Even tj max has it as well. I want to get the coral or the pearl one.
Laura M.
Romoland, CA
I got this as a present for Christmas and it looks about the same as when I got it almost a year ago. I give it two stars because it tastes great, but it's really hard and doesn't apply smoothly to my lips. I don't know if it's because of the sparkles (the regular ones don't do that) but it's like trying to use a marble to moisturize your lips- nothing happens.
samantha m.
little rock, AR
I love me some eos!! The shimmer is such a nice touch if you do not want to wear a lipcloss that day but still really need something on your lips when out and about.
Sana K.
Orland Park
I purchased a limited edition holiday shimmer. I love love love it! Not only does it adds great color, but also keeps my lips moisturized. So happy for my purchase.
Alesya P.
Denver, CO
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
The Eos shimmer lip balm is a perfect combination went you need to apply some shimmer on your lips and also have them super soft. It definitely moistens the lips!
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?