BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Silvia M.
Review for: Pearl more...
This Chapstick is pretty alright. I kinda don't like the egg situation but overall it is pretty and smells great and did its job as a Chapstick
Kylie W.
Oregon
Doesn't really help with chapped lips but it's looks kind of nice I guess. Although it's very frosty & I don't really like the frosty lips look
Danae J.
ALBANY, NY
It dries your lips out and needs to be reapplied often. The color is frosty and not that flattering on any skin tone. I would pass on this one.
Emily I.
N Baltimore, OH
Review for: Pearl more...
I love the soft shimmer this gives along with the moisture it provides for my lips. It comes well packaged! These make great stocking stuffers
KIMBERLEY K.
Los Angeles
My lips always look perfect and and eos™ Shimmer Lip Balm looks amazing on my #lucious #lips when I'm the sun bounces off the #shimmer
Christie D.
cleveland tn
Review for: Pearl, Sheer Pink more...
I love these on my lips I like how it makes them shimmer and I like the way they make my lips look and feel I will continue this product to use
annie g.
Monticello, MN
Review for: Coral more...
I usually use this after I exfoliate my lips and then apply lipstick. Some flavors dry my lips out even more but I feel like this one is great!
Yuricci L.
Hemet, CA
Love everything about this product. Has an amazing smell to it. Very cute packaging and just stylish in general. It’s a must to have on the go.
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
Love eos lip balm. I don’t love the round shape. I was glad to see it available in tubes recently. It’s easier to transport and use on the go.
Kenzie P.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Pearl more...
Eos is an amazing brand and makes your lips so smooth and kissable. It is definitely my favorite lip balm. It's always the first one I go for.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?