BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Joan W.
National City, MI
EOS shimmer lip balm leaves you with the perfect amount if color and shimmer on your lips. It's very moisturizing too. I always leave one at my desk, so i can just swipe and go.its fool proof for sure.you dont have to think about matching a color to what your wearing.it just. A very pretty shimmer.
Michelle B.
Review for: Coral more...
I love my EOS and keep one in my purse, one in my laptop bag, one in makeup bag and one in travel bag! So you can say “I done leave home without it” eos™ Shimmer Lip Balm j
Amna S.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Pearl more...
This product didn't do much and didn't feel special.. nothing grand. Overall I don't see the hype w this product. Yes it smells good and that's about it. It is lightweight too.. that I like.
Brittney C.
Provo, UT
It smells great and puts a little bit of shimmer on your lips. And it does a really good job of applying. I would recommend this to others and I would definitely buy this product again
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
I love the design of EoS lip balms. They are super easy to put on. My lips don’t feel greasy when I use it. I especially like the shimmer for a little glam while moisturizing my lips.
Riri M.
Hope Mills, NC
So, I was slightly bummed on this one :( I love the shave cream AND the lotions.. BUT the texture and the shimmer on this was just not good. My lips DID feel hydrated thus 3 stars not fewer.
maegan g.
This product applies very smoothly and gives a hint of shine to my lips. It stays on my lips for several hours and provides comfort. This is very easily one of my favorite chapsticks.
Ksenia S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This lip balm has a pretty shimmer to is where it makes my lips look more plump and it's a soft natural look while moistuzing. Nice quick touch up and continent small round ball to keep in your purse!
Sarah S.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Pearl more...
I love all eos lip balms! This one is just as hydrating as their other ones and goes on just as smoothly. Not to thick or goopy. The shimmer it soft and looks nice. Great price and product! Definitely recommend.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
I have about 50 of these lip balms! They are literally all I use and all I will ever use! They make my lips feel moisturized and smooth! It’s a really great lip balm, and for $3 you can’t beat it!
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?