BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Breh L.
Pooler, GA
Review for: Pearl more...
I don’t really like this lip balm. I have it in pearl and it makes my lips look really chalky. I don’t think it does a wonderful job moisturizing either.
Dawn S.
Connellsville, PA
Love this brand and the original balm.. was super excited that they have colors now! Especially in the winter time whilst the lips get cracked and nasty.
arianna g.
Des Moines ,Ia
Review for: Pearl more...
this product is very soft to the lips and very very moisturizing and smells amazing can find it at a drugstore packaging is so pretty even the product is
Tiffany H.
Lagrange, GA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
These EOS lip balms aren't the greatest that there is out there but they do get the job done and these shimmer ones are really pretty on the lips.
Eboni D.
Wilson, NC
I love EOS but I don't think I will purchase this particular balm anymore. Love the packaging but didn't like the shimmer. I prefer the original formula.
didasha p.
Love this lip balm !! Awesome for dry lips, gives an even coat of moisture with a hint of shimmer. Very compact for you purse and great for on the road.
Evelyn
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Absolutely loved this it was soft on my lips really moisturized my lips it’s small so your can’t take it anywhere u want eos™ Shimmer Lip Balm
Amanda F.
This is one of my favorite EOS lip balms. I LOVE the little sparkle it gives your lips and it tastes good. The only down side is that it's hard to find.
Maricella M.
Anderson, SC
I absolutely adore this lip balm. I recently purchased it about a week ago. It smells great and leaves my lips baby soft. And I LOVE the hint of sparkle!
kayt b.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
My lips were very dry and chapped so I used my EOS and it cleared it right up. Added just the right amount of shimmer too for a perfect soft spring look.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?