BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Heather G.
Wichita, KS
I am absolutely in love with this lip balm because it makes my lips silky soft and adds a shimmery shine to them that you don't get from other lip balms.
MacyJane G.
Washington Court House
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I loved this so much! The smell was so great, and it also had such a cute tint to it! (and glitter!!!) LOVE this!!! And also , got it at a GREAT price!!
Brandy G.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
This is the best product in the market , I really recommend you all try it, I really love love love it! actually best of the best! really good product !
Diana R.
Before this angel my lips were so chapped but now they feel amzibg and look amazing i can do matte lips and feel confident that there are no cracks❤❤❤❤💋👄
Abbi P.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
This lip balm makes your lips feel smooth and it smells amazing. I take this lip balm where ever I go. I recommend this product to anybody with dry lips.
Lauren S.
douglasville
This is probably one of my lesser used eos' because the shimmer is just a little too gaudy and 1st grade roll-on lipgloss vibes that I REALLY do not like
mckenna s.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Pearl more...
Eos Lip BalmSphere Shimmer, Pearl is the best chapstick i have ever used. It is long lasting and effective. I am a repeating user.Everyone knows those little egg shapes thing work wonder for your lip. Love this it leaves you lips feeling soft n shimmer like you had apllied a gloss previously.
Maricella M.
Anderson, SC
I absolutely adore this lip balm. I recently purchased it about a week ago. It smells great and leaves my lips baby soft. And I LOVE the hint of sparkle!
Bianca O.
Schofield, WI
Review for: Pearl more...
This product is great if you don't really want a tinted lip it just shows off sparkles, I got this product at target where it has many other selections.
Laney T.
This item was great! It made my lips look shimmery. It also gave a nice soft velvety feeling on the lips. I would recommend this product to other people
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?