BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Eboni D.
Wilson, NC
I love EOS but I don't think I will purchase this particular balm anymore. Love the packaging but didn't like the shimmer. I prefer the original formula.
Olivia S.
Beautiful color and helps to keep my lips hydrated. Great for days when you don’t want to wear lipstick but you want a little bit of color on your lips.
Maricella M.
Anderson, SC
I absolutely adore this lip balm. I recently purchased it about a week ago. It smells great and leaves my lips baby soft. And I LOVE the hint of sparkle!
Rachel P.
Orrville, OH
Review for: Pearl more...
I received this as a gift, and I have since bought two more! This feels great on the lips, and keeps them moisturized! I wear it alone, or over lipstick!
Diana R.
Before this angel my lips were so chapped but now they feel amzibg and look amazing i can do matte lips and feel confident that there are no cracks❤❤❤❤💋👄
Michelle M.
Riviera, TX
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
This Limp Balm is AMAZING! My Fiance and I use it and our lips stay soft and moist for a good while. It's perfect for us especially in this cold weather!
Laney T.
This item was great! It made my lips look shimmery. It also gave a nice soft velvety feeling on the lips. I would recommend this product to other people
Breh L.
Pooler, GA
Review for: Pearl more...
I don’t really like this lip balm. I have it in pearl and it makes my lips look really chalky. I don’t think it does a wonderful job moisturizing either.
Kim B.
Review for: Pearl more...
Couldn't love my eos more than I do! The only downfall is they don't last long. They are all natural so can get moldy. Super hydrating while it lasts tho
Brittiany W.
Maiden, NC
Review for: Pearl more...
Recently lurches this new EOS product and was immediately pleased with it. It is SO hydrating and adds the right amount of shimmer to make your lips pop!
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?