BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

liliana m.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Pearl more...
Eos lip balm was okay. It was too shimmery and not moisturizing enough. Packaging was very nice. Nice for a everyday balm but not for moisturizing benefits.
Infinite Q.
Springfield, IL
This is another go to product I mean the one I have to have in my purse or car. I love this stuff and it adds a little shimmer to your lips ya can't go wrong
Skylar R.
Vandalia, OH
Review for: Pearl more...
I love this eos chapstick it is perfect for special occasions. It not only works as a good moisturizing chapstick, but it also adds a little bit of shimmer!
Heather S.
Wilmington, DE
Smells and even tastes great if you happen to lick your lips! A little bit of shimmer and good hydration for the lips. It's hard not to lick it off, though..
Destiny R.
Darlington
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I freakin loooovvvve this lip balm ....the absolute best ,an is worth every bit !! Heaven sent 😬 i been using this brand for a long time an will continue too
Judy a.
Palmerton, Pennsylvania
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved how my lips were moisturized but I didn't like the color range made my teeth look really yellow and the coral colored one made me look like I was sick.
Kristen K.
This is a good product but the shimmer can sometimes look too chunky on the lips and it can pill up. Its nice if you're not wearing it for a super long time
Nicole M.
Charlotte
Review for: Other more...
Huge fan of EOS lip balm. I always have one in my bag and my daughter has loves hers as well. We are faithful EOS customers and recommend it to others.
Ada's L.
Springfield,MA
This is such a cute color and a very moisturizing product. I use this all the time it leaves a beautiful color and it shows that your lips are very healthy.
Valerie N.
Mckinney, TX
Beautiful color and very slight shimmer... wish had more. Very faint smell but is nice. This brand just doesn't stay on my lips for longer than 30-45 minutes
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?