BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Brooke F.
Pottstown, PA
I absolutely love it! Beware if you have a child though. My daughter loves them too, as a snack!! If she would stop eating them, I would have zero complaints ;)
Kelsey H.
Farmington, MO
I was pretty pleased with this and I love the shape of it I just wish it was easier to find in my local area I found it once liked it but couldn't find it again
Eileen S.
Cooper City
Review for: Pearl more...
I was not a big fan of this product. It made my lips dry. I would put it on before bed and in the morning my lips were dry and not feeling soft and moisturized.
Kalika M.
Altus
Review for: Coral more...
This lip balm was actually really good I love how it glided on and didn't leave any  residue behind.. I love the little casing how it looks like an egg so cute!!
Samantha W.
Decatur, IL
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Very pretty for a soft look. Don't even have to wear lipstick with it. It helps keep my lips most during the winter also. Price is a little pricey but worth it.
Liette G.
Ellendale
Review for: Pearl, Coral more...
This make up really works and for the price you cannot best it, apples very easy stays on smooth doesn’t fade out, very true to color, would recommend to others
Felicity H.
Woodward, OK
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I love the eos. I used to be a little uncertain because I've heard bad results but once I tried it I became obsessed. Also i love the cute spherical containers!
debi r.
Kelso, WA
I was not a fan of the shimmer. It seemed like this was made to be marketed towards younger girls. The formula was nice as always, just not for me in this case.
Diazmyn D.
Savannah, GA
This is a HAVE to this is one of my many lip balms. And it hydrates your lips while having a nice shimmer to them . And that's what  like about the product most.
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I love these funny little balls, lots of different opinions to try. The shimmer was fun. But most importantly, kept my lips soft & comfortable when I needed it.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?