BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

💙 I.
Brooklyn
Review for: Pearl more...
Oh I absolutely love this lip balm. I am a complete addict of shimmer lip products  and when I heard my favorite brand made some I had to get it. It's a cute and soft while pearl with a gold reflect and I was not disappointed. A ton of my friends now have this too.
delainey <.
Pittsburgh
I had got this when it first came out and in the beginning it was good and wonderful and I loved the shimmer, I don’t know if they changed the formula now, but it left a bad taste and sort of rotted.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I like anything shimmery! Lol I use Eos under my liquid lipsticks cause the can be very drying on my lips. Eos gives a good moisturizing base. This added a touch of shimmer to it. Not a lot as the lipsticks really covers it but a touch. Alone I love it for a quick soft moisturizing tint if I wanna fresh face look. I wear it alone a lot. Especially like to the beach or the gym for just a touch of color on my pale lips. Love it!
Michelle R.
Sacramento
Purchased at: Amazon
The lip shimmer really comes through. The balm hydrates my lips as well as makes them feel soft. The case is cute and pink and black with a screw off top that fits nicely in my purse
Kaitlin B.
Indianapolis
Out of all the EOS chapsticks that I have purchased this one of my favorite. The EOS shimmer lip balm smells a little fruity and left my lips looking shiny. I absolutely loved the shimmer that it left on my lips without being to overwhelming.
April B.
Gastonia
Purchased at: Walmart
When I want a lip gloss look I just put the shimmer lip balm on. It is so very pretty. I am allergic to lip gloss so finding this has made me so happy! I absolutely love it!!
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Review for: Pearl, Sheer Pink more...
I started using this product 3 years ago when my daughter mentions her lips were dry at 4 years old.  We were in Walgreens and I wanted to get her something she wouldn't lose and that would be easy for her little hands to hold.  I absolutely love this product.  We both use it all the time.  It smells great.  It's not easy for her to lose, and it moisturizes well.
Brittany H.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
The first time I saw this cute and pretty product was in Britney Spears's music video for "Make Me" and I thought it was so cute when she applied it and knew I had to find it asap. I was lucky to find it at Kohl's. I use this every day before applying one of my liquid lipsticks from Victoria's Secret or tarte. Sometimes I even wear this alone. The color is so pretty and feels so soft on the lips. Now, walmart and target sells this. Even tj max has it as well. I want to get the coral or the pearl one.
Laura M.
Romoland, CA
I got this as a present for Christmas and it looks about the same as when I got it almost a year ago. I give it two stars because it tastes great, but it's really hard and doesn't apply smoothly to my lips. I don't know if it's because of the sparkles (the regular ones don't do that) but it's like trying to use a marble to moisturize your lips- nothing happens.
Michelle L.
Suwanee
I bought the sheer pink, but I think I'd like the coral better, but I haven't seen it. In stores yet.  I love EOS and this is just the same but with a hint of color and shimmer.  I love to wear it all by itself.  It's as  a nice sparkle to it and these things last for so long.  I'd recommend this to my friends
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?