BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Heather M.
Kettering, OH
Review for: Coral more...
This was a great find! Just a hint of color and a little shimmer and super hydrated lips. Great price and I was surprised how many times I reached for it in a day. Convenient enough to toss in your purse without getting lost in the crevice (where the normal shapes tubes tend to hide).
Vanessa N.
Review for: Coral more...
I just purchased this at Kohls, and I'm in love. I've always loved eos lip balm, so I wasn't surprised that this one was great, too. I purchased the three pack, but the coral is my favorite. The perfect amount of sheer color and shimmer. Will definitely repurchase!
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
I love this chapstick! #EOS always keeps my lips moisturized and super soft. I use my #EOSLipBalm everday. I love it right out of the shower when your lips are most dry. They last for defiently a good amount of time! Great product & there are so many different flavors!
Jayleen H.
Lancaster, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
It felt great on the lips, I like the color of the packaging! Its not as moisturizing like others from this brand but still ten out of ten recommend!! And the price isnt bad at all. Plus you can find them almost anywhere
ayshia a.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is very good. I like how it leaves a nice sheen, and shimmer to my lips while mositurizing it as well. It also tastes good! Which is hard to find in lip products
Cece g.
Clearfield, UT
I love this shimmer lip balm! It helps moisturize my lips so they don't get dry and it has a smooth silky feel to it. It is a great compliment to your makeup when you don't feel like wearing lipstick or lip gloss as it give a little glitter shimmer to your lips.
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I really loved the color, but I felt that it wasn't that hydrating to be honest. The price isn't so bad for an EOS egg but I do love the packaging. It was easy to apply. It wasn't really my type of product, I didn't feel hydrated as much as I wanted to.
Reana O.
Eos is a very good brand. I use one of many everyday, but the shimmer is too much. I received it as a gift so I can’t complain too much. It’s so moisturizing that I want to keep applying it but then my lips look crazy! You can really tell that there are sparkles in it. The pink one looks almost pastel on me. Maybe if I apply less I’ll like it but for now I’ll stick to the regular ones.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
I love these! I use all the lip balms but these little shimmer ones are my jam! They give you that sparkly look you will love . I have a sheer one which just hints at sparkle and a pink that is omg wow sparkle! Plus the smell great and your lips will love them
Ashley L.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Love their lip balm! It not only goes on smooth, it lasts for a while and keeps my lips soft. And the shape makes it easy to apply in 1 pass on both lips! The tinted lip balm adds a small amount of tint and looks great on. This is something I will keep buying!
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?