BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

allie c.
Granger, IN
Love this product! i’m not a big lipstick wearer, so applying this as lip balm and having a nice shimmer added on top is perfect for nights out! Great formula and keeps lips hydrated and glistening all night long
Vivi
Purchased at: Amazon
This lip balm had the same effect as any other wow lip balm (hydrating and healing) but this on SHIMMERS!!! This was so pretty. 10/10 would recommend. Trust me you should buy it😄😄😄
Yasmine F.
Cedarhurst, NY
This did not meet my expectations at ALL. got this as a gift, feel bad fort sister who bought it for me. There is a horrible smell to it, reminds me of olive oil. It’s also extremely greasy and applies on the lips in clumps. The color is inconsistent and patchy as well. Don’t really recommend.
Stef J.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I like this! A little shimmer with some hydration... It lasts a decent amount of time. I have used other products from the company, and this was a nice change to carry for just a hint of something extra. It has a good price, pretty package, and I would recommend it to others!
mom l.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I love this product so much, it makes my lips feel so moisturized. And also have a glow to it. And its for a good price. It really helps my lips from not being dry. And i dont have too apply it many times during the day. I love it
Alyssa P.
Durham
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I saw this product and was really excited when it first came out about a year ago. Honestly, there was not much pigment. Maybe the other colors are more pigmented? While it was not very pigmented, I did think that it made my lips feel softer and less likely to get chapped.
Bridgett G.
This is so amazing and it leaves your lips so shiny and it’s like lip gloss but it’s not it’s lip balm and it so great. And I really recommend it for everybody who uses lip balm
Jerica J.
Anna, IL
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
This changed my opinion of eos lip balms! I loooove the color..it’s so simple and pretty and light, but it’s obviously there and it’s such a pretty light pink. I have this in my purse at all times and feel like I need to apply it less throughout the day than I do with other lip balms. I will be repurchasing!
Yasmina B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love eos products, but the Shimmer Lip Balm just wasn't for me. It made me feel like I was going to a rave or something. Too shimmery and the color was much brighter than expected. I have a darker skin tone so it may work well for someone with a lighter skin tone.
Lisa M.
Bristol, PA
As I found with basically every EOS balm I've tried, they just don't moisturize for very long. I do like the shimmer in this even though it's very subtle. I probably have about 20 of their balms and I just keep them around the house for if I need something on my lips.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?