BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Veronica C.
Arvin , CA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Gives a light shimmer and very light pink tone while leaving lips soft. For my skin color, this shimmer seems too light and gives off a dry lip look so I’m not a big fan. But, it does leave the lips very soft . I got this during Christmas in a pack of 4 for only 10 dollars so the price was very good .
Lauren S.
anchorage
This lip balm came out new not so long ago and it’s amazing I love how shimmer it is on your lips and it just looks like you have one lip gloss when really it’s just a lip balm I’ll totally buy it again I’ve only got it once and I don’t need another one just yet but I totally recommend this product
Ella K.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Really pretty. Not only does it moisturize your lips but it also gives a really pretty light sheen on your lips. Lasts for about 3-4 hours for me at least, but it is worth it and i would definitely buy it again.
Evelyn H.
Review for: Coral more...
I love this type of eos because it’s so good it comes in a nice packing and the product last long with a nice kind of taste specially when you put it in your lips your lips would get that shimmery shine pink looking I always buys this and I will recommend you all to try it and test out by giving it a review also :)
Cassidy H.
san jose
Not as good as the original EOS formula, but I would recommend it. If you like shimmer, you will love this product. I received it as a gift for Christmas and I believe she got it at target.
Shannon L.
Purchased at: Target
Very dry formula, felt chalky on my lips. Not sure if I got a bad one or if all are as dry and chalky to wear. Definitely does not feel like it's moisturizing my lips
Brooke B.
Auburn, AL
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I am OBSESSED with this lip balm. I put it on every morning. It is the perfect combination of good moisture and color. Plus I’ve been using it for months and it barely looks used at all! It’s so long lasting and when the sad day comes that it does run out, I will definitely be purchasing again!
Katherine D.
Ocala
Purchased at: Walmart
This eos was pretty good. It could have given a littlw more shimmer but overall was great! This was something that I was ok with goving my preteen and allowing her to wear as her "make up"
Taylor P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was really excited when this product came out, but it was underwhelming. The balm is not smooth due to the grit of the glitter, tastes bad, and leaves a lot of glitter but not much pink color. I did find use using it as a face highlighter instead though
Rachel L.
Fostoria, OH
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I LOVE EOS, love the fun design, love the fun flavors, love everything about this brand it’s great! I seriously own too many EOS to count! I love this brand. I pay about $3-5 for one but they’re so worth it. Very moisturizing and very cute to carry and wear! Especially the shimmery ones! 😍
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?