BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Cassie S.
Springfield, IL
Review for: Pearl more...
I bought this lip balm on clearance really cheap and it's great! The only thing I don't like about it is the shape because it feels akward in your pocket! But it smells great, leaves your lips soft with a beautiful glow!
Nicole W.
Marietta, GA
I love this Eos!! It is so pretty on the lips! It’s pink and almost kind of metallic. I love it! I have had TONS of Eos lip balms, but I do believe this one is my favorite! Good lip balm, nice shine, nice pigment, and more!
Sheila C.
Review for: Pearl more...
I love EOS lip balms. They keep my lips moisturized and are never slimy. I love the design of the ball applicator. It is very affordable for what it does for you. This is a great value. :-)
Ashley S.
Review for: Pearl more...
I love this product it keeps my lips very soft. It can apply nicely and they are always nicely packaged and very well colored. They are a bit pricey but are totally worth it. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
Chelo R.
This has to be the cutest lip balm I carry in my purse. It makes you feel sexy and femanine. I get asked all the time where I bought it from. It is just the right amount of shine to feel classy amd ready for a night out.
Maria C.
Shelbyville, IN
Review for: Pearl more...
absolutely in love with how moisturizing the product is and how chic the packaging is! very affordable and definitely a must-have product, something i always repurchase at any drug store!
Shasey B.
Chelsea , MI
I did not care for this product. I was quite upset too bc EOS has never let me down before but the color reminded me of my Aunt Myrtle, who I love, but she's in need of color in her life!
byanca s.
LOVE THIS!!! works amazing , keeps your lips mosturized with a tint of shimmer , perfect for an everyday go to look. highly recommend , very affordable as well , love love love this. best investment for a lip moisturizer. really goof high quality product.
Julieta S.
San Diego
Love the way they come in nice colors and the texture couldn't be more perfect it's not pricey if it's worth the quality. Have repeated this product long lasting leaving lips moisture soft
Julie M.
North Chili , NY
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I really like the shimmer of this balm. It is very pretty. I put it on top of lipstick to add shimmer to the look. I know the brand has the ball shape but I don't like it that much. It's not good to put in your pocket.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?