BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #1 in Shaving Creams & Gels

A unique, skin-friendly and super-smooth Shave Cream for Sensitive Skin to moisturize and soothe with aloe and wild oats, lavender butter and no added fragrance.

Crafted with soothing cucumber seed oil, lavender butter, aloe and wild oat to care for your sensitive skin. Its slick cream is extra gentle with no added fragrance, to give you an extremely close, protected shave, leaving your skin silky smooth and irritation-free.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cocoglycerides, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycol Distearate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Laureth-23, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

• Does this work well42 Answers
  • How good does the EOS works, after using it is the produc...60 Answers
  • Would you recommend this? Do you need a lot? Or just a li...10 Answers
Denisse P.
Charlestown, MA
When a product's directions simply say: "apply to wet skin, shave, touch, smile" you can't help but be intrigued. Now, I am a self proclaimed Neanderthal, a modern cavewoman. I am not a girly girl, I don't care for smooth legs. In fact, I have NEVER shaved my legs. Yup. You read that correctly. I have never shaved my legs. I promise I am not as big a social pariah as you think. OK, maybe just a tad. Regardless, I was super stoked to try eos™ Shave Cream Sensitive. Lucky you I felt a little guilty providing (what I like to call) a half a!$ review so I enlisted the help of my hubby.....a world renounced "shaver" (hahah). The product doesn't have a scent. The scent is similar to those "odorless" lotions you can pick up at any drug store. The packaging is convenient (squeeze bottle). The product itself is thick and creamy, very lotion like. It goes on smooth, gliding on the skin. So for your reading entertainment, here's a 2 fold review. Eep, the cavewoman: I used the product for my under arm area. Love. True love. I followed the very minimalistic directions "apply to wet skin...shave" one touch & I was all smiles! Mr. Clean, the chronic shaver: he used the product twice a week for weekly shaving routine (if you haven't guessed, he's rocking a baldy). The product was easy to apply. The thickness of the cream provided a smooth shaving experience, only one stroke of the razor per section. What?! eos, how did you do this?!
Randi H.
Ruston, LA
eos™ Shave Cream Sensitive
I’m pretty impressed by this shave cream. The formula is great. It has no added fragrance and is Not tested on animals! First thing I noticed is the consistency. When first squeezed out of the bottle it looks kind of lumpy like a thick, old sunscreen. But once you start applying it to skin it instantly smooths out to a very thin layer that protects your skin while not clogging the razor or preventing a close shave. I didn’t have any issues with it washing off too easily or disappearing before I got to shave. Only had to apply a tiny bit, about the size of my finger tip, to cover my whole leg. So this bottle should last through quite a few shaves, so I would say the price is very reasonable. My favorite thing about it is that it didn’t leave any residue on my legs. After shaving your legs just feel clean without any product left behind. I will say that it isn’t terribly Hydrating, which is why it didn’t get full stars. However, it didn’t cause any bumps or anything on my sensitive skin which is quite the feat. Overall I think this is a great shaving cream for sensitive skin especially if you hate that weird layer that most sensitive skin or hydrating shave creams leave behind. I received this product for free through @influenster but would definitely purchase.
Jesseca H.
Y'all! I have found My new love! This stuff has exceeded every expectation I ever had of shaving cream!! As a lovely friend and blogger @themidwestest would say, "it is the Holy Grail" of shaving creams!
PROS:
Pretty much everything! It is light weight going on. It doesn't clump or pack up in my razor blade. Oh my god is this stuff super silky after applying! There is no scent for This one; I actually really like that because I tend to feel scents cost more for nothing since it doesn't stick most of the time. Y'all should try this out, for real. Like now. Go to your local Walgreens, Wal-Mart, ULTA, or hey everyone's favorite Target and pick up some EOS Shave Cream. It is the definition of the title: Evolution of Smooth. As you can see, it left my legs shiny, silky soft and smooth, and also hydrated. I know my legs Y'all and hydrated is one thing that skin never is!
CONS:
After wiping it in a little is disappears (is clear) so it is hard to tell where I already shaved. Not an issue for me, but could be for those who like to see the shaving cream lines so they don't get lost. We all have out moments 😋😘
Thanks Influenster for the free product and allowing me to review it!! eos™ Shave Cream Sensitive
Keisha K.
Zanesville, OH
I’ve been on the hunt for a good shaving cream. I’m so glad Influenster sent me this! I liked it a lot. It’s a creamy shave cream and does help with getting a close, soft shave. Aside from using it on my legs I also used it on my bikini area and armpits. I didn’t get that burning sensation that some shave creams give me when shaving those sensitive areas! It also didn’t pull on any hairs and gave me a awesome smooth shave leaving everything soft. The only downfall is that I like a lather shave cream and this doesn’t lather, then there’s also the problem where it doesn’t dissolve well in the bath so you’re sitting in the tub with all the gunk (look at photo), its not a huge problem for me as I usually shave in the shower but may be a problem for some. After trying this brand of shave cream I’m going to go buy the one for dry skin and try it out since I’m struggling with dry skin and it’s starting to get Summer! I look forward to trying that one out so look for my review on that one!☺️
Brittany B.
With summer approaching and jean season disappearing, very minor stubble is no longer acceptable for me so The first thing i just had to try from my chic voxbox was my eos shave cream (no it didn't get the 5 starts because i got it in the voxbox).. let me just tell you something.. This is honestly the closest shave I've ever gotten with a disposable razor and the smoothest they've been from one. No tiny little pieces of hair left beind in some areas because you forgot to push down harder on the razor at certain points to get through the shave gel you're currently using, no razor bumps or burns. Absolutely no burning when putting lotion on after, and I'm usually still getting over my bouts of dry skin this time of year, i believe that the cucumber seed oil this is made with helped keep me skin soft even after shaving because i had no tight drying feeling after using my towel to dry off my legs. This stuff is a thicker cream based shave cream so i suggest a thin layer on your legs so your razor can just glide over. This stuff has now become my HG of shave cream products and now i no longer have to spring for 30$ razors 🙌
Chloe H.
I have pretty sensitive skin, especially when it comes to shaving my legs. I've had to go through several different razors before I could find one that didn't tear my legs up (it took a while). With that being said, I'm really careful with what shaving cream that I use. I typically use highly moisturized body wash because my legs are so apt to drying out and hurting after I shave. I was hesitant about trying something new. I received this product complimentary of Influenster, but all opinions are definitely my own. This produce is a cream and its EOS, so I was expecting it to work really well; however, it didn't. First, because it was a cream, I had to use a lot more of the product than what I would have with another one. Second, it actually kind of hurt while I was shaving. Third, I had razor burn each time I used it. I tried using it at least four times before I wanted to write a review about it, in hopes that it would work better, but it didn't. I still gave it three stars because 1.) I love EOS, and they typically do not fail me, and 2.) I'm sure if you have better skin than mine, it would work really well, but not with mine.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Got my #free EOS shave cream from @influenster and @eosproducts in my #chicvoxbox
Lemme tell you guys, this cream is THE BOMB. It has changed my shaving cream game. I would rarely use the canned creams that expand like foam because they’re slippery and hard to work with. This definitely is not like that. It’s thick and creamy, and easy to control. It made my shave so smooth and I didn’t get a yucky burning rash on my legs afterward like I usually do. It doesn’t have a scent, so that’s nice. I’m not about 5 different competing scents in my shower. This is definitely a win, and I will be buying one once I run out! Nice job, #eos!
I received this product for free on exchange for a fair review. Ask me how to sign up to get complimentary products yourself! #dmmeladies #dm #free #review #contest #dmme #shavetouchsmile #complimentary
Katrina T.
Chester, VA
I've never really understood the whole EOS hype. I bought the lip balms purely because the unique shape was easier to find at the bottom of my purse but the formulas (I tried multiple) were crap. Now this shave cream? I found more useful despite using it less haha. I prefer using handmade small business shave soaps, but I was willing to give this a try. As soon as I saw it contained lavender, I was ready to hate it. I hate that EVERY sensitive skin product contains lavender since it triggers migraines and the scent makes me want to vomit, but surprisingly this had no scent which makes me realize that companies THINK everyone needs the lavender scent in their products.

Using the product- went on smooth, easy to spread/use, clogged my razor like every shave cream tends to do (which is why I prefer shave soap since I hate having to rinse the razor after every swipe). It has a semi thick formula -  not like foaming aerosol which is way tend to be too thick, but I did find it left me with a residue feeling so I had to wash it off right after. My legs did feel smooth after, but nothing to brag about and I had to soap my legs after anyways so why add unnecessary multiple steps to my routine and use shave cream instead of shave soap?

I'm rating 4/5 stars purely bc it does do exactly what it states it does (I don't have sensitive skin so I can't comment on the gentleness of the formula) and because it's a CHEAP option (averaging $4-6 after tax) from a "popular" brand so people will feel comfortable buying it. Plus the packaging is always marketed towards females with it's pastel colors, and presentation is everything in marketing. Would I buy it myself? No, not even for the cheap/affordable price,.

*I received this product in my Chic Voxbox in exchange for my honest review
Shawna A.
Bradenton , FL
I absolutely love this stuff! I have SUPER sensitive skin and for some reason, when I shave, if I’m not using a product with enough moisture, my skin on my legs will get reallyyyyy itchy afterwards and it’s so uncomfortable and drives me nuts! It so weird too bc I don’t even have much leg hair (it’s blonde and fine textured), but for some reason my skin gets so irritated and I’ve never found a product that completely eradicates that issue for me... until now! I love the consistency of this stuff and how it just feels like a rich cream going on, and also that it has no added fragrance bc those can be irritating as well. Since I got this product, I’ve been shaving more than I ever have before bc it doesn’t make me itchy at all! I haven’t experienced any of those annoying side effects that I usually get from shaving and I could not be more thrilled. This product is a game changer for me! Thank you Influenster for sending this stuff my way! Totally changed my shaving game for the better.
Monserrat L.
I received this eos shave cream complimentary in my Influenster Chic Vox Box and I love it!!! I had a current holy grail, and I say “had” because this one has quickly replaced it! I definitely have sensitive skin, my legs get small red bumps and get so itchy afterwards if I don’t use a good shave cream. I usually have to use moisturizer immediately after stepping out of the shower to relieve my legs. This eos shave cream is thick, it helps achieve a smooth shave, and my legs feel moisturized when I get out of the shower. There’s no bumps and no itch! I don’t feel the need to rush and use my moisturizer. I was pleasantly surprised by it, since I am not a big fan of the original eos shave cream. I would purchase this when I am running low!
Keara M.
Greenville
How good does the EOS works, after using it is the product shows a different?
Gabby P.
Does this work well
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Would you recommend this? Do you need a lot? Or just a little?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
How do you feel about the scent of eos™ Shave Cream Sensitive ?