BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #1 in Shaving Creams & Gels

A unique, skin-friendly and super-smooth Shave Cream for Dry Skin to moisturize and restore with mango butter, coconut oil and shea butter.

Crafted with hydrading coconut oil, nourishing shea butter and rich mango butter to deeply moisturize your skin. Its slick formula, with note of warm coconut and fresh mango, gives you an extremely close, protected shave, leaving your skin silky smooth.

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cocoglycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Laureth-23, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Colloidal Oatmeal, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum)

• Does this product make a difference when shaving?41 Answers
  • I have seen a lot of reviews on this product.( Mostly Goo...74 Answers
  • Does it works on dryskin?90 Answers
Gessica G.
Eos Shave Cream Dry Skin provides close shave and very moisturizing on all areas of the body. EOS feels more like a thick lotion which I prefer to the foaming shave gels. I have dry, sensitive skin and I have always struggled with razor burn and in-grown hairs and breakouts especially during Winter. However, since using Eos Shave Cream Dry Skin (combined with a great razor) my skin has not only felt better but isn’t near as dry and feels smoother! I also have no irritation in the usual spots. To top it all off, the smell is very pleasant & is way better than any other shaving gel/ cream I have ever used.
Vanessa W.
Greeneville, TN
Absolutely amazing !!! Leaves skin smooth and so very soft . I have a very dry skin and it gets irritated a lot . So I am very picky with products when it comes to my skin. I also don’t like greasy stuff. This shaving cream has helped my skin so much !!! Biiiiiiiiig Thanks to #Influenster for letting me try this product . It’s the BOMB . I absolutely recommend this who EVERYONE who shaves 🤗😎❤️❤️❤️❤️
eos™ Shave Cream Sensitive
Stella M.
San Jose, CA
For years I went through leg waxing monthly. At first, it was painful but after a few months, I either got desensitized or just got used to the pain. After a few of my friends went through laser hair removal, I decided to give it a try.

When you’re getting laser hair removal they advise you not to stop waxing completely. Additionally, you’ll need to shave the night before your treatment to avoid the laser targeting hair above the surface.

The night before my first treatment I went to Target to buy a razor. Since I had been waxing for nearly a decade, I feel like I had actually forgotten how to shave. When I hopped in the shower I realized that I didn’t remember to buy shaving cream. I thought I could make do but lathering up with some body wash and hope for the best. Needless to say, I cut myself so many times that it looked as if I had been attacked by a kitten. Luckily it didn’t affect the laser session the next day or cause any extra pain.

After that first go around I learned a very important lesson: when it comes to shaving, a sharp razor and quality shaving cream are very important. I’ve been using canned shaving cream but I try to steer away from products where the packaging is wasteful and can cause loss. For example, if you break the nozzle a full can may be useless. It’s the same way I feel about canned whipped cream.

Enter EOS aka evolution of smooth. I am a big fan of the EOS brand and their packaging is iconic. I have always loved their sphere lip balms and have recently become obsessed with their Hibiscus Peach Crystal Lip Balm. I kid you not, I have 4 of them so they’re always within reach. When I found out the had a line of shaving I wanted to try it but wasn’t sure if I could commit to buying a new product that I wouldn’t use very often. As luck would have it, I received my #ChicVoxBox yesterday which included a full-sized version of their Dry Skin Shave Cream. According to the description, it promised to deliver a quality shaving experience while moisturizing my skin. Since I am admittedly lazy when it comes to applying lotion after I shower, a product that does double duty is gold.

IMG_7152.JPG

EOS’ description of their Shave Cream sounded like a dream:

“Crafted with hydrating coconut oil, nourishing shea butter and rich mango butter to deeply moisturize your skin. Its slick formula, with a note of warm coconut and fresh mango, gives you an extremely close, protected shave, leaving your skin silky smooth.

• With mango butter, coconut oil and shea butter

• Moisturizes and restores

• Paraben-free

• Not tested on animals”

So I hopped in the shower and went about my normal routine. Once I started deep conditioning my hair, I slathered on the Shave Cream. It felt like a creamy lotion mixed with a bit of shaving cream so the texture was enjoyable, to say the least. I finished shaving with no cuts and no issues. All in all, it was a pleasant experience. I can’t tell if my shave was any closer than other occasions but I did feel protected and silky smooth. Since the tube is quite large, I’ll be using one of my handy GoToobs to take a travel-sized amount with me on my upcoming Dublin trip.eos™ Shave Cream Dry Skin
Calista M.
Uniontown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is alright. I actually expected much more for how good their lip products are. I didn’t find it of use that it has no smell, i enjoy a good smelling shaving cream. although I only gave 2/5 due to the large factor that I found simple white soap better off for shaving than this shaving cream. It just didn’t work for me & i shave almost every day. So my hairs were not very long.
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
First review from my new influenster box. Okay, anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with taking care of my skin. Right off the bat I wasn't feeling this. Not sure why but I don't like the packaging. It fits with the standard EOS theme but I would never, ever pick it up from the shelf.

Opening it up, I smelled it first. It has a horrible artificial mango and shea butter smell. It smells heavy and almost immediately made my already-there-migraine worse. I was still going to try it though.

I always exfoliate before I shave. It doesn't matter what part of my body it is - it is getting exfoliated and I use cool water to make sure the skin doesn't swell. That will also help prolong the smooth-to-stubble time.

I did my usual ritual and started shaving my arm. I noticed this god awful build up on my arm and in the razor. After one swipe the build up was so bad in the razor I had to rinse it - but the build up didn't rinse away. I had to run it under fully running water to make it useable again. Mind you my disposable razors usually last two to three weeks. This was just ridiculous. Brand new one, too.

Okay. I reasoned maybe it was a build up of the new shave cream mixing with the sugar scrub. Against my better judgment I didn't use the sugar scrub on the next arm or my legs. The build up was just as bad.

Even after finishing shaving and rinsing, it feels heavy against my skin. My skin DOES not feel any smoother than normal. In fact, it feels a little irritated. There was not one part of my shaven body that responded well to this stuff. At all.

I normally use a hydrating hair conditioner to shave. I will be returning to this method. This costs 4.49 at Target. I received it for complimentary from Influenster. Don't waste your money.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I have recently switched to using EOS shave cream, so I was excited to see that they have shave cream for dry skin.

I love this cream. You don't need very much for a nice, smooth shave. It smells really nice.

I didn't notice any difference in my skin between this dry skin version versus their regular shave cream. I would buy either kind, but I really love the pomegranate raspberry scent!

For a nice smooth shave I use a sugar scrub first. I shave with any eos shave cream with a mens razor. Then I use shea baby oil after....and my legs feel amazing.

I received the eos dry skin shaving cream free from influenster. The other eos cream I purchased with my own money.
Melissa G.
Norman, OK
eos is my favorite brand of shaving cream ever. Its more of a thicker lotion than those other shaving creams that turn into more of a lather. It leaves my skin a lot smoother and more moisturized than regular shaving creams. I have this in almost every available kind. I really love this product.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I was skeptical when I saw an eos product included in the #ChicVoxBox, because I used to be obsessed with their lip balms (more the packaging than anything else), until I realized the balm was drying out my lips and I needed to reapply it more than any balm I’ve used before or since.

I don’t use shaving cream anymore either. A few years ago, I switched from using shaving gel to buying those razors with built in soap/lotion bits. Those work so much better for me.

This product irritated my armpits. I’d never seen them so red after a shave! I like how the cream didn’t lather a lot, but it did feel like I had to apply a lot to cover the area I was shaving. I also cut myself really badly on my legs both times that I used this cream, and I haven’t nicked myself shaving since I was a teen. My legs feel great post shave, but not any noticeably different from if I had just used the enhanced razors alone. I would not purchase this for myself. I received this product complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes.
Vanessa M.
Bronx, NY
Eos is a very well known brand. It’s the only “chap stick” like product that doesn’t ruin my lips. So I was very excited for this particular product, and it exceeded all my expectations. My skin felt extremely hydrated after coming out of the shower. It helps the razor have a seamless glide, it was just amazing.
Melissa E.
I actually love this product!

I am not a big fan of the typical shaving creams and for a long time have been using a 3-in-1 style body product to shave with for years.

First of all it smells amazing. Love the citrus mango vibe.

Besides the wonderful smell, I love how this product works in the shower.

It creates a lovely barrier between my legs and my razor without soaping up too much so I get a close  shave and it also just feels very silky smooth on my legs.

The only negative is that I don't find the moisture to last outside of the shower.

Due to the price of this product and how it feels in the shower though I am willing to look past that.

100% would recommend!

*This product was given to me for free in exchange for my honest review from Influenster.*
Åĺěxıs K.
Does it works on dryskin?
Jaziya M.
Ocean Springs, MS
I have seen a lot of reviews on this product.( Mostly Good) So I think I will try it. But, honestly... Should I? Does it work good? Any allergic reactions?
Gabby P.
Does this moisturize good for shaving!?
Raquel C.
Does this product make a difference when shaving?
Melanie H.
Will this help with razor burns?