BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #49 in Lip Care

Fall in love with a lip balm that combines organic and 100% natural ingredients, and lasting moisture with the sweet flavor of fresh vanilla.

eos Vanilla Bean stick lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos Organic hydrates your lips and enhances your natural beauty.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor (Aroma), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract*, Tocopherol, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Linalool1, Limonene1. *Organic – 1 Component of Flavor

eos™ Organic Stick Lip Balm Vanilla Bean
  • "I received this lip balm through my swapsister as she knows I usually have very dry lips.  Not only is this product very hydrating,  but it also has a very slight scent to the product.  It is very affordable so it is a must buy to me.  I would definitely recommend buying this if your lips are very dry." in 100 reviews
  • "Omg I just love the smell and texture of this in my lips. Great product easy to carry in pocket or pursed I wish I could find more variation on flavor  " in 46 reviews
Sara V.
Frostburg, MD
I love the smell and the ease of use. When I saw this I thought it was odd that the brand is going to a stick instead of an egg. I received this as a gift and I believe she purchased it from “5 below”. It’s like the other products, where it moisturizes but isn’t super phenomenal where if you have serious lip cracking and dryness it’s going to resolve all those issues. It’s a simple chapstick that if your feeling a little dry that it will help ease that a little. The scent is light and not too much where you’ll want to eat it (lol). I like them and think I’d buy them again.
Jessica A.
I love this product. The regular chapstick style applicator I like much better than the eos balls. I always feel like I'm missing so much product, and it's not the easiest to stuck in your pocket. I love it so much, I bought 4, my son has taken one from me. The balm feels instantly hydrating and long lasting. The vanilla bean is subtle. Great balm all around. As expected from an eos product, but in my view a much better package.
Ebony S.
harlem
I brought this EOS organic Stick Lip Balm Vanilla Bean about 2 years ago. I loved it, I mean LOVED IT!!!!!!! It keeps your lips soft and mine was soft for 3 hours straight. I got to the middle of the stick then I lost it :( outside (Probably when I took everything out my purse to clean it out) (girl problems) but my drugstore don’t sell this anymore. It’s kind of pricey but I don’t care this product is the best EOS ever made. :)
Naz W.
San Fransisco
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Anything vanilla. I use to use Burt’s bees vanilla lip balm by it has beeswax in it AND this one is so much more animal friendly. First of all he packing is sleek and minimal and that makes it super chic and mellow to toss in your purse, it’s a super basic chapstick so it’s not overly glossy or gaudy and the scent is mellow and yummy. This is a super basic formula and super basic design
Christina M.
I like this one but I feel like it wasn't as hydrating as others. I purchase this at Walmart. Infamous super inexpensive. It didn't really meet my expectations I thought it was going to be a little bit more hydrating for the lips. I don't think I will be buying it again.
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
When this brand became popular, I thought that it was pretty good and now realizing how disappointed I am in this lip balm. When ever I apply it I need to apply it again maybe a half an hour later! I gave it the two stars because there are so maybe different types of senses and the packaging is adorable. But beside that I will not be buying anymore. But these are better then the most know eos
Sai A.
Bolingbrook
I wasn't a huge fan of this specific smell, thought I did not hate it by any means. But I love EOS lip balms in general, because they are easy to travel with and the egg shape makes it very easy to apply to they entirety of your lip rather than just the upper areas, they also have a very smooth formula that glides on and moisturizes.
Charlee P.
Newnan
I love this lip balm! It smells so good and is very moist. The packaging is really unique and fun. It twists up and down, which is nice. I don't really understand what the difference is between it and the egg shaped Eos lip balms besides the shape of the packaging, but that doesn't really matter. It's still a great product!
Kimberly S.
Shamokin, PA
I love the fact that EOS actually started making these bullet style types of lip balms so I can toss it in my pocket and have it with me even when I do not have my purse or makeup bag along. It works great. Definitely is very hydrating and makes my lips smooth. If you love Vanilla and you love Lip Balms you will love this.
Amber C.
Folsom, CA
All EOS products that I’ve used are extremely moisturizing. They do seem to be effective yet sometimes I wonder if the price is a tad bit too high? I do like the fact that they are sold in many locations and easy to obtain. When it comes to this version of eos I’m not as empressed as I am by the egg shaped version.