BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Smooth on lasting hydration enriched with organic oils and sweetened with strawberry fruit extracts.

eos Strawberry Sorbet stick lip balm is certified organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos Organic hydrates your lips and enhances your natural beauty.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor (Aroma), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene. *Organic

eos™ Organic Stick Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 539 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 210 reviews
Tre'sor M.
Smyrna, DE
I love it. It's my favorite out of all the eos products I've tried. It goes on really smooth and last long. I prefer it over the eos eggs
Hope D.
I use this product all though out the day. Keeps my lips healthy and give them a little shimmer. I always get this product from ulta. I love how slim it is.
Alyssa P.
Vacaville, CA
I've tried a ton of different chapsticks and because I have really dried lips it's hard for most of them to work. I've used this chapstick for a little over a month and I am obsessed. It feels cool once you put it on and works well under liquid lipsticks too! I will continue to use it until I find something better
Derrick Ona W.
Waverly, IA
I am a huge fan of this eos™ Organic Stick Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet The formula goes on nice and smooth and isn’t gritty or sticky on the lips. EOS products are slightly more expensive than other balms but the fact that they use natural ingredients makes it worth it! Will repurchase in the future.
Colleen D.
Nashville, TN
Leaves lips very soft, no waxy feel. Flavors are great.
Maja S.
Not the best scent that eos has but not bad. I really like the container over the usual ball/egg shape. Even though they're cute, the traditional container is more practical.
Jaysa Mia D.
Just a typical lip balm, but very effective. I can't remember the price, but any lip balm is worth it. It's always nice to have moisturized lips. I prefer this product over the egg shaped designed because it's less bulky.
Kimberly G.
Maroa
I love how smooth my lips feel and it protects my lips from drying out, it's ssuper small and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this product for all my family and friends.
Diya P.
Katy, TX
I used to love Nivea lip care but this one is my current favorite since last few months. I wanted to try EOS lip care products and I came across this one. It hydrates lips and keeps it healthy and smooth. I would recommend this lip care stick. Give it a try.
Tonia Y.
Guelph
Pros:
- Very nice packaging, easy application (prefer the tube format over the original)
- Very nice scent (got it in strawberry)
- pretty hydrating
- my sensitive lips did not react to it

Cons
- very little product is actually in the tube, the packaging is somewhat deceiving
- a bit more pricier than compared to other chapsticks available at drugstores
- need to re-apply often (i have very dry lips)
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?