BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #79 in Lip Care

Smooth on lasting hydration enriched with organic oils and sweetened with strawberry fruit extracts.

eos Strawberry Sorbet stick lip balm is certified organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos Organic hydrates your lips and enhances your natural beauty.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor (Aroma), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene. *Organic

eos™ Organic Stick Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Katie M.
Denver
I’m very picky about my chapstick, and this is by far my tried and true! I’ve always used EOS, but once they came out with a stick instead of the sphere, my love for the brand went to another level.
Kenya W.
My daughter and I loved these Eos Balms!!! I actually like these more that the ball types. It’s goes on super duper smooth and has an amazing flavor! My son decided to eat one at one point lol and he’s 5. He’s fine now though and I highly disagree with eating them. But they are lovely!
Samantha D.
shelton, CT
Love.love love this chapstick . It goes on smooth , doesn't clump and the flavors are dreamy ! It nourishes lips more than a lot that I've tried and doesn't leave crap in the corners of your lips !
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and everytime.
Jona S.
I literally cannot live without this lip balm. I have purchased so many of these because they are so smooth and hydrating and they make your lips feel so soft. My favorite for the winter and summer time!
Daniella S.
Boston, MA
I receive this as a gift and I instantly have fallen in love!! It lasts for ever and smells/tastes soooo good! It feels light on my lips, while also leaving then moisturized and replenished. It’s organic and hypoallergenic, so it’s a perfect gift for anyone, including yourself!
Lily P.
I love the eos sticks! I think that they hydrate better than the balls and they have great flavors! I really love the vanilla and mint ones, they taste great and are awesome in the winter
Isabelle S.
Ridgefield
I don't know what it is about this product, but it doesn't live up to the other eos balms at all. The formula is just nowhere near as good. It's greasy, and it just sits on top and dries out your lips. The packaging isn't great either. The shape isnt ideal and the cap comes off too easily.
I just use this in place of Vaseline underneath later sfx prosthetics at this point, because it is NOT good as a balm
Lauren T.
idaho falls, ID
I absolutely love this chapstick! I live in Utah and before there Idaho and it was a pretty dry climate so chapstick was a necessity. This product absolutely did the job! The packaging is so sleek and easy to use. It is so soft on your
Lips and stays on for a long time without continuously applying! Love this product and would definitely buy again.
Julia C.
Wausau
I love this! So convenient to have! It doesn’t cost much! It’s a decent price! Plus you get two in a package. It meet beyond my expectations. It’s so gentle and silky on your lips, I would recommend this to anyone!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?

back