Florence K.

Which one would you buy?

Sara Z.
Sara Z.
1 year, 2 months ago
I have the strawberry one and it's fantastic!!!
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
1 year, 3 months ago
I like the pink!
McKayla K.
McKayla K.
1 year, 4 months ago
The mint one is great, but so is the vanilla. I've never tried the other flavor.
Paige ..
Paige ..
1 year, 5 months ago
Hands down I go with the light teal one (mint) every time, it's been my go to for over a year and it always leaves my lips happy!
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
1 year, 6 months ago
I own the Pomegranate Raspberry and I love it.