Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN

Do you prefer the egg shape or this?

Sandra E.
Sandra E.
Waterloo, ON
7 months ago
This design is def. much more practical!
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
1 year, 2 months ago
This is much more useful and practical. You can get the balm on your lips and not have to wipe off the part that gets on your face from the egg shaped one.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Courtice , ON
1 year, 2 months ago
I like both! I keep the stick version in my pocket at work and throw a few of the egg shaped ones in my purse
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Spring, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
I like this shape better too. I've had the dome fall off or melt off!
McKayla K.
McKayla K.
1 year, 4 months ago
This one! It is a better shape. There are lots of complaints of mold on the round on! Beware.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
I prefer this one, bc i wont have to dig it out when its done