Diana H.
Phoenix
When I bought this product what stood out was the flavor or scent you might call. It was the vanilla bean and for some reason I thought that it would be a good lip moisturizer. I can tell you it definitely is. Much so, that I also apply it before I go to bed because I wake up with soft lips. There are some chapsticks that sort of melt and leave excess product on your lips and this one doesn't. It goes on smooth, it smells good and I would definitely buy it again. There does come two in a package and I always leave one in my purse and the other one in my house. It has been about 5 months and I still haven't lost them plus there is still plenty of product left!