BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Smooth on lasting hydration enriched with organic oils and sweetened with strawberry fruit extracts.

eos Strawberry Sorbet stick lip balm is certified organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos Organic hydrates your lips and enhances your natural beauty.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor (Aroma), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene. *Organic

eos™ Organic Stick Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 539 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 210 reviews
scarlett L.
Crystal River, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing!!!! Works so great when my lips are chapped espicially during the cold winter months. It helps mositerize and leaves my lips baby soft without being overly sticky. Has a very rich nice texture to the product and glides on smoothly. I love everything EOS from lip balms to shaving gel. They have never done me wrong and I swear by them.
Princess P.
My favorite of the balm is the Strawberry Sorbet! This balm is fun and refreshing all while keep your lips moist and soft! The packaging didn't fail either with the girly fun vibe. You can't go wrong with the eos Organic Stick Lip Balm collection, but the Strawberry Sorbet is the winner!
Laura G.
It's a great instant refresh when your lips need one, and it tastes great. The stick itself will last you a really long time, too. However, it doesn't last as long on your lips as it is supposed to; there are cheaper brands that will last just as long.
Selina G.
Love the smell and taste of all EOS lipcare.  Goes on smooth last for hours and isn't to glossy.  I prefer to use this brand over all others I have tried.  Very effective.  I just bought some tonight actually.  Price is a bit high though and I think they need to bring down to the $2 area

Bri F.
If you're looking for a lip balm with a delicious flavor, look no further! EOS has never disappointed or underperformed for my extremely dry, under-moisturized, and sadly dehydrated lips. Having purchased this particular flavor so many times, I can say it is a budget friendly, long lasting, and an uber cute balm that is super duper easy to travel with. My all-time favorite flavor has definitely been the minty mocha one in the past; however,  eos™ Organic Stick Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet is quickly becoming the new fav!
Katie W.
fargo
It worked really well!! I will for sure purchase this product again. It was a fair price. Where I bought it from at the time it was only $3!!! It was gentle on the skin didn’t affect my lipstick at all! It met all my expectations. It did however leave a bit of an after waxy feel on my mouth.
Malayna S.
Joshua, TX
Purchased at: Target
I not only love the smell of this, but it feels so so good on my lips. I am a person that gets dry lips all the time and Eos is one of my go to brands for that. It is also perfect to put on before lipstick, and helps your lipstick last longer during the day. I highly recommend this product.
Jade H.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
This lip balm was really good. Not as great as the original egg shaped balm though. The stick began to shift and break apart. Other than that it had a great flavor and smell. I really recommend this lip balm.
Jessica L.
Leitchfield
This is one of my everyday uses, especially in the winter. It dehydrates my lips and keeps me from feeling like i have chapped lips all the time.  eos™ Organic Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet
Haley H.
muscatine iowa
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this brand! Especially this product! My lips feel new and refreshed. The packaging is pretty and smells delicious! I love how it makes my lips feel and it’s helped out my chapped lips a lot!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?