BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Smooth on lasting hydration enriched with organic oils and sweetened with strawberry fruit extracts.

eos Strawberry Sorbet stick lip balm is certified organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos Organic hydrates your lips and enhances your natural beauty.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor (Aroma), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene. *Organic

eos™ Organic Stick Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 539 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 210 reviews
Angeles V.
Great formula! I love the way that it smells and how soft my lips feel after using this. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because once you get to the bottom of it, it’s annoying to have to scrape out a good amount of balm with your finger. I prefer the round egg-shape but that’s just a personal preference. As I said, love the formula and I’d definitely recommend this product.
Princess P.
My favorite of the balm is the Strawberry Sorbet! This balm is fun and refreshing all while keep your lips moist and soft! The packaging didn't fail either with the girly fun vibe. You can't go wrong with the eos Organic Stick Lip Balm collection, but the Strawberry Sorbet is the winner!
Nica A.
EOS is my lip balm of choice! It saves my lips in the winter. EOS is a little more expensive than other brands but it lasts a long time, even for someone like me that moisturizes my lips constantly. I prefer the egg shape to the stick but I like that this comes in a two pack.
carolyn L.
San Jose
I think it’s a nice chapstick but I don’t like the feeling it leaves on my lips. It leaves more of an oily feeling than a moisturized one and so I prefer different brands over eos. I’ve gotten it a few times and I’ve felt the same about each time I’ve gotten it.
Kaitlyn B.
sandrock
This is the lip balm I live by. It is the only brand I’ve bought in years. My lips haven’t been chapped since! The winter months are not my friend, and for the price, I will go through maybe 3 during the cold months and my mouth is very thankful for this lip balm!
Haleigh W.
Bedford Indiana
Purchased at: Walmart
My lips are really dry and I use this and I got my lips soft for me this product is really good I like the stick better than the the bald one because it fits around in my pocket perfectlyI can take this one around with me everywhere it was a great product
Isabel H.
Purchased at: CVS
Really smooth smells amazing i loved it. It hydrated my lips the only downside was that after it would absorb it wouldn’t make then softer it would be the same as before i had put it on but overall it was a good product
Victoria V.
Actually really helped my chapped lips but personally hated the smell. It didn't actually taste or smell like coconut. The smell is what mainly takes away from the product and makes me bot want to use it as much. The formula its self is pretty good a d would probably be a full 5 stars in a other flavor.
Jenan M.

Eh - This helped briefly but I feel like it made my lips even dryer than before. Had to reapply too often to the point where it became inconvenient. Went through two of them - won’t be buying again unfortunately :/
Bri F.
If you're looking for a lip balm with a delicious flavor, look no further! EOS has never disappointed or underperformed for my extremely dry, under-moisturized, and sadly dehydrated lips. Having purchased this particular flavor so many times, I can say it is a budget friendly, long lasting, and an uber cute balm that is super duper easy to travel with. My all-time favorite flavor has definitely been the minty mocha one in the past; however,  eos™ Organic Stick Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet is quickly becoming the new fav!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?