BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #84 in Lip Care

Smooth on lasting hydration enriched with organic oils and sweetened with strawberry fruit extracts.

eos Strawberry Sorbet stick lip balm is certified organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos Organic hydrates your lips and enhances your natural beauty.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor (Aroma), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene. *Organic

eos™ Organic Stick Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Jen V.
Mount Holly
I love this lip balm more than words can express. Not only is it organic, but it's so hydrating. This also doesn't dry my lip's  out like most of the other balls I have tried. These are perfect to just throw in your purse and go. The smell is amazing too. Almost good enough to eat. Joking aside this is one of the best balms ever made!!
Brianna O.
I received the vanilla one as a stocking stuffer during Christmas. I had never tried anything from the brand and wasn't sure what to expect. I always thought of the classic Eos egg as a bit odd, so this simple design was already more appealing to me. I tried it in December and have repurchased many times since then. I even got my  very picky mom hooked on them. We both love the smell, they're affordable and easy to carry in a purse or pocket.
Brianna R.
While I like this product, it doesn’t do anything for the lips. It feels nice for a quick fix when you just need to feel like your lips are moisturized. This actually doesn’t do much though. I sometimes have badly chapped lips, and this doesn’t do anything for the chapping, but it does make them feel a bit more comfortable and soft. The flavor is my absolute favorite as well, and it’s soothing.
Sydni H.
Irvine
EOS is really easy to use and really easy to put in your bag or purse. I think the packaging is nice because you can just twist it open or twist it close. The product always leaves me with smooth lips and the taste is great. I don’t think his needs improvement.
Courtney S.
Katy, TX
I only ever have to use this two to three times a week because my lips don’t ever really become “dry”. However, when I do use it I love that I don’t need to apply a lot. One simple swipe on the top and bottom lip is enough. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone who has dry lips, but this may be more suitable for the person who has the occasional dry sections on the lips.
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
These are perfect for folks that prefer sticks to the spheres. I find that the formulas on these are a little bit more slippery and less waxy than the standard EOS, but not by much. Waxiness isn't a negative in my opinion however, as I love and prefer waxy balms (they're more effective) see how these are more convenient for people who stash balm in their pockets, and it's the only kind my husband will take to work because the spheres are so bulky. I prefer the balls because I put them in my large purse, and they're actually easier to locate, so there's options for everyone. The containers seem well made though either way. I adore EOS and all of these flavors, this is my favorite brand of stuff, truly!
Andrea G.
Cedar CIty
At first this lip balm wasn't really working out for me. However, the more I used it the more I see the results. This lip balm, for me, lasted about 2 months. Although, right now I do use a different lip balm due to the last one I bought wasn't really working out for me, it made my lips feel dry even though I put it on atleast 5 times a day.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
I received this sweet mint balm as a gift in a little kit from a party, and tried using I️t for about a week. At first, I thought I️t was a reasonable balm, a little waxy, but overall not an unpleasant feeling on the mouth. My problems arose with continued use. After about a week of using this balm my lips were really dry, and I️t was the middle of a very humid summer, so I️t wasn’t weather related. The only thing I had changed in my routine was using this balm, so I stopped using I️t and sure enough my lips returned to normal. I have used a million different balms, my favorites being more high end, but Carmex and Chapstick work well for me. I would purchase those instead of Eos.
Diana H.
Phoenix
When I bought this product what stood out was the flavor or scent you might call. It was the vanilla bean and for some reason I thought that it would be a good lip moisturizer. I can tell you it definitely is. Much so, that I also apply it before I go to bed because I wake up with soft lips. There are some chapsticks that sort of melt and leave excess product on your lips and this one doesn't. It goes on smooth, it smells good and I would definitely buy it again. There does come two in a package and I always leave one in my purse and the other one in my house. It has been about 5 months and I still haven't lost them plus there is still plenty of product left!
Tara S.
Sedalia, MO
I love this stick version of the Eos chapsticks. I always hated the little balls. They were cute but didn’t fit well in your pocket and always wore down weird after a while. So for me these were great. I love the actual product and now I’m happy with the package.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?