eos™ Organic Lip Balm Vanilla Bean uploaded by ✨SABI✨ R.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Say "Hi" to lasting hydration with this 100% natural lip balm, enriched with nourishing organic oils, and flavored with vanilla bean.

eos lip balm in Vanilla Bean is USDA Certified organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos Organic hydrates your lips and enhances your natural beauty.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract *, Tocopherol, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Anisyl Alcohol1. *Organic, 1 Component of Flavor.

Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
These little things are my obsession!! I always buy one more when I'm at a store and I see one I don't have.

This is my #1 favorite EOS balm besides the shimmer of course lol

I typically apply after I use my ELF lip scrub, then this and then any matte lip stick or lippie. I've found by using EOS lip balm (in addition to a scrub) matte lipsticks/glosses will not cake up or flake off VS just using alone.

I also use this at night by applying a lot kind of like a mask for your lips as part of my night routine.

Not to mention they all smell fantastic and taste great as well!!

I absolutely love this stuff.

Highly recommend!!
Kimi S.
Titusville, FL
I really loved these lip balms, but I found they were breaking my skin out around my mouth so I stopped using them. If you do want to try this it does a good job of keep your lips hydrated and smooth and has a great scent, I just can’t use something that breaks me out.
✨SABI✨ R.
Westbury
The eos organic lip balm vanilla bean formula is so smooth and really gentle on the lips. It does do its job it’s smoothen lips anduve used this product so many times and it’s just smells amazing as well.
Hannah. B.
Portales
I loved these when they first came out. A cute little egg of lip balm is a wonderful idea, but after about 2 weeks, the good smell transforms into a rotted, sour smell. I don’t think that could be good for the lips.
member-856cd
This is my other favorite scent from Eos! It reminds me of winter & is a very good smell for those that don’t want to have fruity lips! It has a good consistency and leaves my lips feeling moisturized!
Aitza R.
Zebulon, NC
My favourite lip balm for the last 8 years. The vanilla is my go to. Before they sold it down south, I’d stock up on it in NYC. I keep one in my car, one in my glasses case and one in my tote. My lips stay so moisturized and don’t leave them with a white cast
Nina C.
Lodi, NJ
I like these products but I’m leaning more towards the neutral side. I feel like a lot of bacteria builds up around the screw on part if you are not adamant about keeping it clean. But it does what is says, soothes chapped lips.
Briauna A.
opp
This is such a easy balm to carry in your car or purse. Down side to that I have had a few melt in the car. But I love the texture it leaves and the dents are always yummy. I buy a lot of these and will continue.
Isabella J.
These lip balms are very good and come in such cute packaging. They leave your lips very smooth and they are very easy to find. They have many different type of flavors and are true to their flavor
Courtney V.
Philadelphia
Eos products are one of my favorites! I love all of the scents, especially this one! It’s so easy to use and the round design is so ergonomic. I have at least four of these between my car, house, and purse so I’m never without one!