eos™ Organic Lip Balm Sweet Mint

Smooth on the refreshing essence of sweet mint lip balm and give your lips the moisture they crave.

eos Sweet Mint flavor with Vitamin E Lip Balm is USDA Certified organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eosOrganic hydrates your lips and enhances your natural beauty.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract *, Tocopherol, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Linalool1, Limonene1. *Organic – 1 Component of Natural Flavor.

What is your favourite chapstick?
Do these still dry your lips out?
Wich is better ?[product:eos-organic-lip-balm-sweet-mint] A Bit of Burt's Bees Pomegranate Burt's Bees 2 Pieces Kit
Start your review of eos™ Organic Lip Balm Sweet Mint!
Product Highlights
...I wipe it off/it wears off. It does an amazing job at also healing dry/cracked lips. I always recommend this lip balm to my friends. I purchase it from Target but it is widely available at many other locations and drugstores.in reviews
OLGA Y.
eos™ Organic Lip Balm Sweet Mint uploaded by OLGA Y.
eos™ Organic Lip Balm Sweet Mint uploaded by OLGA Y.
I tried a lot of different lip balms. EOS Organic Lip Balm stick is one of those which works for me. This scent is sweet mint. It mosturizes my lips great and smells very pleasant. In my routine, I always use lip exfoliators to remove dry dead skin. These products work great together. It helps me keep my lips soft, smooth and moisturized even in winter time! 💫
AlainaBeasleySkinner B.
Dallas, TX
eos™ Organic Lip Balm Sweet Mint uploaded by AlainaBeasleySkinner B.
I love it, keeps my lip's moisturized and loovveeee the smell and taste an the package, nothing needs to be improved it's just fine. good price.
Yvonne P.
Herlong, CA
eos™ Organic Lip Balm Sweet Mint uploaded by Yvonne P.
Purchased at: Walmart
EOS is such a nice step up from the old fashioned chapstk that was in everyone's pocket. The small little green tube easily slides into a small purse or pocket. even when digging in your purse, that thick tube is easy to find due to the shape. ! The eos Smooth Lip Balm line is entirely natural and 95% organic, and free of any parabens, petrolatum, phthalates, and gluten
Megan R.
Cape Coral, FL
eos™ Organic Lip Balm Sweet Mint uploaded by Megan R.
A great product and I like the flavor. It’s very convenient and it is not harsh on the skin.
Hope R.
Laredo, TX
eos™ Organic Lip Balm Sweet Mint uploaded by Hope R.
Siempre lo uso en las mañanas y noches me mantiene mis labios totalmente hidratados y me disminuye esa terrible parte donde se resecan los labios a nivel de sangrar. Ami me pasaba mucho, Para no tener mas molestias toma agua y hydratate tu cuerpo te lo va a agradecer♡
Natalia P.
N Miami Beach, FL
eos™ Organic Lip Balm Sweet Mint uploaded by Natalia P.
Purchased at: Target
Lovely flavor. It’s one of my everyday essentials ♥️ eos™ Organic Lip Balm Sweet Mint keeps my lips healthy 24/7 #lipcare
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
eos™ Organic Lip Balm Sweet Mint uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Target
This is the good and old eos™ Organic Lip Balm Sweet Mint! When in doubt, this is the one that I will always go for, in every season!
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
This product is ok but it’s not my favorite. If you have really dry lips in the winter it just doesn’t cut it for me. The reason I first tried this was because the packaging was adorable I actually think it’s brilliant as for sales, girls love cute packaging but in my opinion the product needs improvement quality wise! I personally think if your looking for a drugstore lip balm aquaphor work better. ❤️
Bekah T.
Charleston, SC
eos™ Organic Lip Balm Sweet Mint uploaded by Bekah T.
I loooove this lip balm for so many reasons. It’s organic for one, it smells fantastic and isn’t overwhelming, it glides onto your lips easily and isn’t sticky, and it never fails to leave my lips feeling soft. I use this regularly through the day and before bed to maintain well-cared for lips and highly recommend it to anyone who’s an avid lip balm lover like me!
Quiana B.
Doral, FL
eos™ Organic Lip Balm Sweet Mint uploaded by Quiana B.
Purchased at: Amazon
very good lipsticks, I love them, they smell super good and are very hydrating, they feel very good on the lips
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nathalie G.
Liz G.
Cincinnati
il y a 7 mois
Diana E. il y a 4 mois
yeees, ive been using this product for years and i love it
ℓαyʑα C.
Winter Park, FL
il y a un an
eos™ Organic Lip Balm Sweet Mint ? Someone can tell me if it is good to your lips?
Dina Y. il y a un an
Don’t waste your money. This is more of a novelty item than something that actually produces results