eos™ Organic Lip Balm Summer Fruit
eos™ Organic Lip Balm Summer Fruit
By eos evolution of smooth
#39 in Lip Care
Deana M.
Plainview, NY

Has anyone experienced lip irritation, rashes, or burns with this product?

Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
1 year, 4 months ago
No, but I see some people have mentioned that they have. I imagine it's from allergies or from a dirty chapstick.
Svetlana G.
Svetlana G.
1 year, 5 months ago
I didn't have any problems
Michele P.
Michele P.
San Jose, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
no, I haven't had any problems or reactions
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
1 year, 5 months ago
I've never had any issue with eos before. I love it
Cindy N.
Cindy N.
1 year, 5 months ago
I find that these don't cause any irritation, rashes, or burns. They're just like a typical lip balm :)