eos™ Organic Lip Balm Summer Fruit
eos™ Organic Lip Balm Summer Fruit
By eos evolution of smooth
#32 in Lip Care
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL

Do you like the packaging?

zoey l.
zoey l.
3 days, 19 hours ago
I love it actually. I think it is unique and that the packing was the best part of the product!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Scottsville
4 days, 16 hours ago
I really like the packaging, it is super cute and unique. It doesn't take up much space at all and is super easy to find in a purse or backpack
michelle g.
michelle g.
monroe
1 week ago
i love it .it's cute and takes very little space
amy b.
amy b.
1 week, 3 days ago
The packaging is so cute and compact. It will definitely not break.
Mary R.
Mary R.
1 week, 3 days ago
I think that the packaging is super creative and not something that you typically find from a lip product. It sometimes is too bulky to put into my small purses, but that's just a personal preference. Other than that, I like it.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
1 week, 5 days ago
I love their packaging and their smells, efficiency and price are to be reviewed.
Laura N.
Laura N.
Sunnyvale, CA
3 weeks, 1 day ago
The packaging is nice and unique, but it's a bit bulky compared to other lip balms
Aureanna B.
Aureanna B.
Canada
3 weeks, 3 days ago
Yes, the packaging is very unique and its one of my favorite parts of these lipbalms
Katie T.
Katie T.
Saint Cloud
3 weeks, 6 days ago
I think it's very creative and easy to find in my purse!
Maxime H.
Maxime H.
San Gwann
3 weeks, 6 days ago
I think the packaging is the best part about the lip balm! Its so beautiful.