Cortney H.
Beavercreek, OH
I really liked the flavor and that's basically why I kept using it. I think EOS is too overhyped. It wasn't easy to apply, especially the more you use it. And these things aren't cheap, either. I was applying it one lip at a time, but found it a little easier to apply if I closed my lips and did both at the same time since the actual surface of the lip balm is so large.
Yes, they have unique flavors, but with the way people were talking about these lip balms, I thought they would save my lips in the dead of winter when they were cracking and bleeding. NOPE! Not even close. I had to apply it every hour and it's lucky I was using a purse at the time because they're not easy to carry in a pocket. If you drop them, good luck finding them. I dropped one in my room and I swear it rolled into the abyss and I never found the thing, even when I moved out.
Be careful if you have dogs and/or cats because your pets will have a new, fun toy! For some reason, dogs find these lip balms pretty tasty.