Brittany M.
Windsor
Dear, eos
Your brand has never let me down, I have used some comparison brands and they have not even come close in quality. The reason why I buy your brand is because I know you deliver a stellar product every time Your product has had such a positive impact on my life in many different ways that I would love to try some of your other products. Would you be willing to send me some samples? I would be so excited and would love to spread more positive feedback both online and to my friends and family!
Sincerely,
Brittany marquess

Wed, 11 2018
Thank you for taking the time to read and respond if you can!  eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint