mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
I do stay this is a good product, but they aren't the best. They do what they are suppose to do, which is moisture your lips. Whenever I have dry lips I use them and they work. I feel my lips are moisturized. The reason why I purchased a lot is because of the flavors and the colorful packaging. Besides that, there is nothing special about this product. If you are looking for cute packaging and good flavors for a lip balm, this is the product for you. I did enjoy them when I was younger, but as the time pasted I realized they weren't as great as they were hyped up to be. I currently use aquaphor for my dry lips and it works the same yet you get more product and it can be used on other dry parts of your body, not just your lips.