Harley G.
Windsor, ME
These used to be pretty nice until the company started receiving complaints about mold growing on the lip balms (due to the organic ingredients and lack of preservatives), so I think they changed something about the formula, because they feel much waxier now and they don't sink into my lips as much as they used to, they just kind of sit on top. Which is fine -- I'm one of those people who likes to "feel" balm on my lips so I know it's still there, and it "feels" like it's actually doing something, but honestly I think this is kind of mediocre in terms of healing chapped lips. Maybe if you use them a lot every day as a preventative measure against chapping they would work well, but if your lips are already chapped, using these alone don't help much at all. The packaging is cute and makes them easy to find in your purse, but they won't be fitting in the pockets of your skinny jeans without making you look like you're about to sprout a new appendage. I also wish they came in more scents/flavors whatever, because the same old selection for years gets boring. I think they're kind of expensive for what they are. They're just okay.