Green B.
This lip balm became hugely popular around 5-6 years ago (if not more) and I caved when I saw these at the store. I bought one to try out and because they looked adorable. I love having mint lip balms so I bought this one thinking it'd do the trick for my lips. After maybe 1-2 uses, I remember my lip started forming bumps on them and were itchy. This had never happened to me before because i don't get reactions like this from anything! I tried to think what new thing i introduced to my lips and this was it. I remember i googled eos to see if anybody else had a similar reaction. There were SO many articles and pictures of lips with even worse reactions than mine (don't google it fyi). I immediately stopped using this and within a few days, my lips turned to normal. EOS i don't know what ingredients ya'll use but you need to take whatever it is OUT! The lip balm itself wasn't even moisturizing so I probably would not give them another chance.