Nora C.
Madison, WI
Honestly I am a lip balm addict! I love lip balm and have a bit of a problem with it but I am never going to stop buying it! This lip balm is pretty good but some are better then others. I adore the shimmer ones which are relatively new but some of the originals are great too. Some of them aren't the best if i'm going to be real.
I have continued to buy these even though I haven't always had the best experience. Once I bought an apricot one from target and it smelled terrible almost like feces! Not even kidding! But I do love the mint one. It cools your lips and gives a good sensation, almost like burt's bees which is one of my favorite lip balm brands. The smells of the fruit ones aren't the best. I hate the strawberry one. The shape is very cute but somewhat impractical, it's hard to just slip this right into your pocket. But they have started to make different shapes which I like. Pretty good but there are a lot better options