BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Show your lips some love with a pink lip balm as delicious and refreshing as the irresistible dessert.

eos Strawberry Sorbet flavored lip balm is USDA Certified organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eosOrganic hydrates your lips and enhances your natural beauty.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene. *Organic

eos™ Organic Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet
  • "I use to use these in high school i dont think they were bad they moisturized and healed chapped lips but can’t say that i was super excited about it other than the shape of it. This one smelled good so i was happy" in 39 reviews
  • "Awesome lip balm! Really hidrating, smells good, feels good on the lips.
    Excellent price! Feels way more expensive.
    Very easy to apply
    Lasts for a long time on the lips
    a little bit goes a long way
    would buy again. Totally recommend it
    best lip balm on the drugstore " in 31 reviews
Cpreto826
This was the first EOS product that I tried. I really love the smell, and the cute little ball. This is good for moisturizing my lips in a pinch, but not something that I can use every day. I find that this lip balm actually makes my lips feel more chapped and creates chapped skin in the corner of my mouth. Also once you get down to the plastic container that’s holding the lip balm, you can’t really use it anymore unless you want to dig your fingers down in here.
Brooke D.
Purchased at: Target
The  EOS Strawberry Sorbet Organic Lip Balm Sphere, 0.25 Ounce is one of my favorite scents from the entire line. These balms are just so comfortable to wear. Not to oily or waxy. Just the perfect texture to hydrate the lips without getting all over your face. I really recommend this product. Though the only drawback is the bulky packaging.
Stephanie B.
I liked this lip balm for a long time, carrying it everywhere and generally using it whenever possible. I do find that the packaging, while very soft and nice to hold, doesn’t store well in purses or drawers. Additionally, my dog began to find the balm delicious so any time I left it out he would eat it. Would recommend as a lip balm, would not recommend as a dog treat.
Lauren C.
Austin
I have used quite a few of the eos lip balm product over the years and I love the Strawberry Sorbet scent/flavor. It isn't overpowering at all. The formula is great; it isn't sticky or heavy upon application, and it dries into the lips nicely. It's very moisturizing for a light lip balm. Highly recommend.
Carla C.
Like I said before I like eos lip balm because it leaves your lips soft.its not that expensive and I feel like it’s good for your skin. Easy to carry everywhere and everyone should have one in their bag just in case.
Virginia H.
Oak Ridge, TN
It tastes just like strawberry. I love it. It leaves my lips so soft too. Very calming scent. This is my first time ever trying Eos. I love how small it is.  eos™ Organic Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I'm addicted to lip balms. I have tons of them, but I just had to buy the eos set at Costco. First of all, I love the containers...they are so cute and different from any others I've seen. They aren't quite as easy to carry in a pocket, though. The strawberry sorbet smells and tastes heavenly! It was the first one I had to use because it smelled so good. It goes on my lips very smoothly, and feels like it hydrates right away. After it has been on my lips for awhile, though, I do feel like that creaminess wears off and the chapped lips start to return. I don't really feel like this has lasting effects, unfortunately. I will keep using these because I still love them, however I have found others that work better.
Melissa P.
I LOVED the smell and smoothness of this lib balm. What I didn’t love was the container (I’m used to slim, it doesn’t easily fit in your pocket). I noticed that my lips became addicted to it as well to where I needed to constantly keep putting it on or they felt dry. I then heard that several people were having bad reactions from using EOS so I decided to stop. If it wasn’t for the container or the feeling of needing to constantly keep putting it on, I’d probably still use it since I didn’t notice any issue on my lips (minus the need to keep putting it on).
Flor J.
Bronx
I like the taste, the fruity smell and the smooth freshness on my lips..!! My lips can get really dry and they start to peal off, when that happens is when you really notice how well eos work, adding moist and refreshing sensation on my lips..
caitlyn c.
Elgin
I have a bunch of the different flavors. this is a very effective lip balm and leaves my lips soft. it’s good value. i wouldn’t say it’s pricey. i am a repeat user of this lip balm. i think there’s always room for improvement for anything but i have no complaints.
beautywv W.
lecheria
What do you guys think about this?? I think it really works, and I love it 😍 but I would like to know if you think the same or you could recommend me others ? eos™ Organic Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet
Dionne M.
Alphen aan den Rijn
What do you guys think about this? I think it really good en soft for my lips. It smell sooo good and it looks pretty.EOS Strawberry Sorbet Organic Lip Balm Sphere, 0.25 Ounce