BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #77 in Lip Care

Smooth on an all-natural, pomegranate flavored lip balm that delivers the perfect balance of flavor and moisture.

eos Pomegranate Raspberry flavored organic lip balm is 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos Organic hydrates your lips and enhances your natural beauty.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Punica Granatum Seed Oil *, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract *, Tocopherol, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Linalool1. *Organic – 1 Component of Natural Flavor.

• Does this product make anyone else’s lips feel dry??4 Answers
Jennie B.
Versailles, OH
I loved the rave about eos when they first came out so I of course bought 2 because of the cute, round packaging. Although it does smell great, I quickly realized that I wasn't a fan of the cute, round packaging I once bought it for. It applies nicely and but does not seem to last as long as other lib balm's. At the end of the day I prefer my chapstick or blistex brand because of it's convenience, long lasting and easy storage. The eos roll around and you can't stick them in your pocket without looking...odd. They are a cute gift filler and work so I would still recommend.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
 The Vanilla Mint one is very much like the original line "sweet mint" (the blue-green coloured one), but much less minty. The Coconut Milk smells sort of like coconut cream pie, minus all the sugar. It's a very nice scent, but the Vanilla Mint is definitely my favorite. Overall, I really like these balms and if you like the original line, I think you will also enjoy the new visibly soft line!
Jenna Lynn A.
I love chapstick.  I always have it on me because I put a one in a pocket of every jacket I own so I am never without.  I love how smooth the eos lip balm is but I didn't give it the full 5 stars because it's an uncomfortable size to put in my pocket.  This is definitely more of a bedside table/purse chapstick where size isn't as important.  Overall the product is amazing!
Nikki B.
Fairfield, CT
Though eos lip balms get great reviews, I believe that they are drying after a couple of minutes. The scents are amazing but I am never satisfied with the feeling. I recommend this product if you are not a fan of a matte feeling. They have many different varieties which are always nice but I never got the outcome I was expecting.
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
When this brand became popular, I thought that it was pretty good and now realizing how disappointed I am in this lip balm. When ever I apply it I need to apply it again maybe a half an hour later! I gave it the two stars because there are so maybe different types of senses and the packaging is adorable. But beside that I will not be buying anymore.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
The pomegranate raspberry scent smells super amazing. I like to use this eos lip balm when I need to touch up my lip balm throughout the day. Eos lip balms have been life changing for me because my lips are never chapped now.
Lucero Z.
I love this lip balm it smells so good and it keeps your lips really soft it’s amazing love!! It!!! Highly recommend this lip balm if ur looking for something that smells good and keeps ur lips soft or something natural
Jade A.
San Diego
Love the taste of raspberry in my lips. It keeps my lips hydrated and at the same time feeling that sweet taste in your lips. It's very gentle and easy to glide when you use it. The color of the product is so easy to find in my purse it's stand out. I have been using this product for 3 years. My go tolip balm.
Jessica F.
Peoria
Smells great. Feels hydrating for the first 30 min or so after applying, but seems to go away after that. So it isn't very long lasting. Once you've used half of it, it's hard to get the remainder out of the jar.
Leighanna M.
one of my favorite chap-sticks besides burts bees, it keeps your lips moisturized and you don't have to over use even though i do anyways. the smell is amazing. lasts a long time love that and its in a small round compact and its different and unique instead of the regular stick for chap stick.
Rachel B.
Does this product make anyone else’s lips feel dry??