BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

This delightfully cooling lip balm provides pain relief for your sore and chapped lips.

eos Cooling Chamomile pain relieving lip balm features a unique blend of menthol, chamomile and soothing aloe to provide relief for sore and chapped lips. Packed rich Cocoa Butter, Shea butter, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Vitamin E, eos provides lasting hydration and a soft nourishing feel.

Active Ingredient: Menthol 0.5% Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Jojoba Esters, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Flavor (Aroma), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Polyglycerin-3, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citric Acid, Geraniol1, Limonene1, Linalool1. 1 Component of Flavor.

• Where is this flavor / scent available ?3 Answers
  • HAS ANYONE SEEN THESE FOR SALE? walmart? target? cvs! i m...5 Answers
  • Is this tingly feeling?1 Answers
eos™ Medicated Lip Balm Cooling Chamomile
  • "This is my favorite lip balm.  The cooking sensation feels great on chapped lips and heals them quickly too!  I got it at a local drugstore and it was not expensive.  I think I used 2-3 times per day, it stayed on for a while.  I would 100% recommend this product and use it again!   " in 299 reviews
  • "If you buy this you will be obsessed with the way it makes your lips feel.  It is equally moisturizing and cooling.  It provides your lips with a unique sensation that helps sunburns and irritated skin surrounding your mouth.  I love the shape of the EOS compacts because they are easy to throw in a purse or backpack for frequent use." in 102 reviews
Marla R.
Santa Fe
By far, EOS is mg ultimate go to lip product. I keep two in mg purse at all times. Right now I have a strawberry sorbet and a cool melon. They work great over and under my mage metallic liquid lipstick without messing it up in any way. Is makes the fine lines on my lips virtually smooth out and make my lipstick look fabulous! I wear it because it has a good texture,  no waxy taste or feel, always smells and tastes pleasant,  and the unique shape allows me to get it where I need it with one spin when I wrap both lips around it. It's a nifty little thing. When I've ran out the few times I've made the mistake of not paying attention to needing new ones, I was in a true panic and seriously couldn't sleep well without my little 'lip egg'.  I'm a mouth breather at night and need its moisture to allow my lips to survive that scenario.  I have to say, this product is pure genius. The design, the choices, the price point, how well it works and how pleasant it is. You can't beat that!
Kristin Ann S.
This irritated the heck out of my lips. Turns out Menthol (its “Medication”) is highly irritating to my lips & made them more sore. I have a huge aphthous on my lower lip. I highly recommend Dr. Dans Cortibalm Lip Balm it actually is medicated (1% hydrocortisone the highest concentration available OTC). That Dr Dans is HG! I threw it away. I got it at Five Below. Caveat emptor
Erica K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I really liked this! This felt great on my lips and the moister lasted a long time. I just wish that cooling lasted as well. After having it on for about 10 mins, the cooling subsides and then the chamomile. I simply love long lasting stuff. I'm not sure if there is any products like this that has something that lasts as long as 30 mins or so. I am wondering if I am asking too much lol.
Jenni I.
Atkinson, NH
This item is under my products to review, but I’ve not received this & other EOS lip balms.. but, I Love this brand and have yet to try a lipcare product that I haven’t liked. If I don’t end up receiving this to try, I will buy it myself and update my review after.
Casey Z.
Jackson
My absolute favorite Lip balm. Always my go to and it lasts forever. Great quality for the price point. The design is a little bulky but it met all of my expectations. I am a fan of the eos brand, but this lip balm is my favorite. I would recommend this.
Yuriana E.
Fort Pierce
Best lip product! I absolutely love this product. This makes my lips so smooth. The package was great. It holds everything. This was very effective. The value was good. And not pricey at all. Good. Yes I would recommend it to other. Recommend
🇨🇦Candee-Emily/🇭🇰倩盈/🇰🇷천영 C.
Shaw Afb, SC
Purchased at: Costco
I am in love with EOS lip balms!
They’re cute and hydrating! I literally have them everywhere in the house. I have one in the kitchen, living room, next to the computer, downstairs bathroom, in the car, one on my vanity table and one next to my night stand.
This particular one I have specifically on my night stand because my lips can get super dry during the night and the formula for this one is but more on the heavy side of the hydration formula which I need during the night to prep for the next morning. The scent is also very please and relaxing.
Tiffany R.
Plainwell, MI
This is my favorite medicated lipbalm. To me, it doesn't have a weird texture like the other EOS balms do. I also love the flavor, I think it is very unique and I like chamomile in general. I will continue to purchase
Ashley H.
Westerville
This fixed my lips in no time. All you have to do is apply it to the lips a couple times a day and they fixed chapped lips and don’t dry them out if used correctly. I love love love love this product for everyday use
Sam F.
Troy
I bought this because I was in need of chapstick on a quick notice. I liked other eos in the past so tried this. The problem is it smells horrendous like I can’t stand it. The menthol helps with dry lips though.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
HAS ANYONE SEEN THESE FOR SALE? walmart? target? cvs! i must find asap
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
Is it really creamy?
Stephanie T.
Queens
I've been wanting to buy a new lip balm for a while to add to my Eos collection and came across this one. I'm wondering how smooth and creamy it is compared to the other lip balms?
gurg S.
Miramichi
Where is this flavor / scent available ?
Sayli T.